CHAPTER 6

I felt my hair drop down on my shoulders.
Nisha had untied them.

"UGH! NISHA! GIVE THE HAIR TIE BACK!", I shouted.
"Damn~ you look so-", she was about to say something but stopped.
"You look like a witch!", she completed her sentence.
"NISHAAA GIVE IT BACK."
Nisha and Jules messed around with me and my hair until I really looked like a witch.
I quickly tied my hair as the break time came to an end. We had to go down to the library.

 We had to go down to the library

"Myra, come sit with me.", she held me by my hand.
"Hm? Alright.", I sat beside her.
"Help me with this topic."
I explained to her as she listened carefully.
"I wonder where you have been all my life. You know you literally are like my mom. You teach in the same way as she taught me back then. You are really like her.", she said happily.
"Call me mom then."
"I'd rather call you mommy."
I gave her a disgusted look and continued with my work, she kept on giggling with the other classmates.

Later that day in a free period,

"Do you have a crush?", Sammy asked me.
"Yeah.. Min Yoongi, the great.", I answered with a smirk.
"Someone in your reach.", Sammy smirked back.
"Ugh!", I rolled my eyes at her.
"Nisha, do you have a crush?", Sammy asked trying hard not to laugh.
"I have Myra.", Nisha answered right back.
Everybody's eyes widened and so did mine and we all laughed out loud.

"Wh-what did she.... just SAYYY!?!??... I-"
Someone interrupted my thought.
"Okay girls! Attention please! You are going to be taken out on an excursion this Friday, which is in just three days. We are giving you this form. All the details are given on it. If you are interested then fill it up and submit it to us by Wednesday."

"Are y'all going?", I asked.
"I'm in.", Ava said.
"If you go then I go.", Jules declared to Ava.
They laughed.
"I need to ask my parents. I think they'd allow.", Tanni said.
"What about you?", Tanni asked me.
"I don't think mom would let me go.", I said.
"I'm going and you're coming with me. I'll talk to aunty.", Nisha ordered.
I flicked her on her head and she whined sarcastically as if in pain.

I could detect how my feelings grew of a sort towards her. I thought about her every single time, all of our moments and her silly flirts occupied my brain. I felt my heart skip a beat at smallest of her touches, even when she just held my hand or looked at me.
My head was throbbing with a number of thoughts, "Am I lesb-... N-no no.. I am not. I've never ever felt this way for any girl. NEVER IN MY LIFE. I was always attracted to boys. It's only her... B-but then... what is it now?? Did I actually.. fall for her.. Or? It might be just a mere crush which would be gone after a few days.. I hope. Or? Am I bisexual? B-but.... UGH!! This is so frustrating."
And about the excursion I really wanted to spend some time with my friends and especially her, not gonna lie. So, I pleaded my mom to let me go.

"Mom.. Can I please go??"
"Um... Ok go. But take care of yourself alright?"
"Thank you so much mommm!"