3. 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"Congratulations Taya Abu!" Inara walked to her uncle and hugged him.

"Thank you bachy!" Ayub kissed her head lovingly.

"I think we should leave now. I am starving" Hamad, Zulaid's younger brother stated.

"Yes, please leave before he dies of starvation" Zulaid patted his back violently.

"Bhaiii! Apka hath hy ya hathora" Hamad shrieked in pain, pushing his hand away.

(Your hand is like a hammer)

"Shut up!" Zulaid muttered pulling him up from the sofa with himself.

In a few minutes, two cars left the house, one had Ayub's family and one had Ibrahim's.

They went to a famous rooftop. Everyone was talking and discussing random things. Even Zulaid was taking part in the conversation. Usually, he likes to be silent. He wasn't very talkative.

Inara's mind was stuck in tomorrow's presentation. If the world knew, how much it's difficult for a person with social anxiety to speak in front of many people standing at the stage.

She was very stressed but right now she just wanted to enjoy her meal which she couldn't because of tension.

"My daughter looks tense" Ayub noticed her disinterest. She wasn't talking much today.

"No. I am not" She tried to smile.

"Is everything fine?" Ayub averted his attention to his son. He asked him as he knew everything about her.

"She has a presentation tomorrow. She might be stressed out about it" Zulaid told the reason of her stress to everyone.

"Ohho Inara! You take stress of such small things beta" Her mother said it so casually. She hadn't had any idea, her daughter had some major issues. Stage anxiety was one of them which was now bothering her too much.

"Or bhai Zulaid! I heard from my sources that you are teaching Inara at the hospital and you are constantly targeting my dear daughter! Is that so?" Ibrahim playfully asked him.

"Chachu! Haven't you asked your sources why they get scolded?" Zulaid glanced at her and asked seriously.

"Kyu bhi Inara! Why do you get scolded by him?" Ibrahim directly asked his daughter with fake anger.

"Papa! Apke bhatije ko gussa karne aur danttne ke ikawa kuch nahi atta" She couldn't stop herself from complimenting him in front of everyone.

(Papa! Your nephew does nothing except reprimanding and showing anger)

"Wahhh! Inara you made by day by saying such pretty words for my dear brother" Hamad was the first one to laugh. Everyone else joined him except Zulaid.

He glanced at her unhappily, if she would have said it somewhere else, he could reply to her really well but he was bound right now. So, he didn't say anything to her.

"I think you need another dose as it has been many days you got one" Zulaid stared at his younger brother who wouldn't miss a chance to tease him.

"Beta jee! Ye dosain apne mareezoon ko diya karo bus. Mere bachoon ko tang mat karo" His mother narrowed her eyes at him. She never liked this serious personality of his son.

(Dear son! Give doses to your patients. Don't play with my kids)

"Well done mama! Bhai badly needed it" Hamad high fived with her.

Zulaid kept looking at them with a small smile lingering on the corner of his lips. His mother behaved like a kid with Hamad sometimes. He was the only one who was different.