7. 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"Did you hear?" Hamad asked holding her shoulders. If he was creating suspense, it must be something big.

"What?" Inara was impatient to know.

"Something big happened to our backs and we were unaware. You will be shocked to know what is happening in this house" Hamad kept raising her curiosity.

"Phoot bhi chuko" She hit his arm impatiently.

(Speak up)

"Zoi Bhai is getting married" He broke the news.

"Na karo" She shrieked as always. Her hands covered her mouth and eyes dilated.

(Don't tell me)

"Yes. Finally, we are going to get a bhabi" Hamad told her excitedly.

"When did that happen?" She couldn't believe it.

"Yesterday and mama is so eager to get her daughter in law home" He laughed telling her.

"What if humain bhabi bhi sari hui mili" She clicked her tongue.

(What if we get a rude sister in law)

"Lanat tumhari shakak py! Ek sariyal ko bughta rahe hain dusra sariyal nahi chahie humain" Hamad muttered distastefully, showed his hand on her face.

(One angry man is enough we don't want another)

"But when is the wedding and who the hell is his bride? Don't tell me your theory was right. There was already someone in his life" She kept asking questions.

"Yes my dear! I was right. You guys didn't believe me but I was right. I knew he was hiding something. I just knew about it" Hamad kept bragging himself. He was more happy to know that he actually guessed right.

"Who is the bride Hamad???" She was getting shocked today. Inara's excitement level was at its peak.

They both rushed to Saman's room to inquire about Zulaid's marriage. Inara was so eager to get to know all the details. Finally, it would be the first wedding in the house. She was very excited.

"Tayi Ami! Is it true? Is your son that sariyal neem chara karela is going to get married?" Inara asked impatiently.

"Yes. We went to her house yesterday and fixed the date" Saman laughed at her words. She didn't mind her calling names to Zulaid.

Inara and Hamad were the only ones who got shocked because they were the only ones unaware of the matter. Cons of being young in the house.

They were now getting the details from Saman. Zulaid had asked his parents to ask her parents her hand in marriage. Everything got decided between the elders with no involvement of two younger people.

"My Goodness! Who is the poor girl? Hamad himself doesn't know her bhabi's name. Not fair Tayi Ami. You didn't even give us a hint about what you guys were planning" She asked further.

"She is his colleague. Her name is Dr. Azwa. you must know her. She is a nice girl!" Saman happily told her.

"Oh my goodness! Whaaat Dr. Azwa!!! So you mean. It's a love marriage. He chose her for himself on his own. Nah" She couldn't believe Zulaid could love someone. She covered her mouth in shock.

"As I said" Hamad muttered.

"Yes. It happened on his will" Saman nodded at her with a smile.

Dekho to sahi chupe rustam ko. Hospital kam karne jate hain ya nain matake karne. She was thinking in her mind. She took hold of her thoughts or else she was gonna spill them out in front of his mother.