13. 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Real story starts now❤️‍🔥

"Zulaid! Beta! Why aren't you getting our point. We just can't back off now!!!" Ayub suddenly shouted at him.

Zulaid lowered his head. He didn't want to misbehave with his father at any cost. He never misbehaved with him even in his younger days. He would never do that now.

"Papa! What do you mean. Do you want to marry off Inara to that vile man?" He asked him seriously.

"No. We won't but there is a way of doing everything. Don't forget you are going to get married to Azwa. Her parents are saying that if Inara didn't get married to their son, they wouldn't marry Azwa to you and you also misbehaved with them, which made the situation more difficult. Do you understand the gravity of the situation were stuck into" Ayub explained to him calmly.

"Papa! I have already said I don't want to marry Azwa. Why are you complicating things" Zulaid said adamantly.

"It was you who decided to marry her in the first place. It was your choice. How dare you refuse now when everything is decided between the families" Ayub wasn't in favor of cancelling his wedding.

"I know it was my decision. I take full responsibility for that. It was a wrong decision and I am regretting it" He knew what he was doing. He was still angry but not much to blind him.

"This isn't a way Zulaid! We have a damn wedding in two days. Everything has been arranged. We had two weddings on the way. We just can't back off from both. We genuinely understand what happened with Inara and we won't destroy her life but what you are doing is wrong. You are playing with her like Ramish played with Inara!" Saman tried to explain him calmly instead of showing anger.

"Mama! I am not going to marry a woman who lied to me, who put me in darkness. I don't trust her anymore nor do I want to have a relationship with such people. I am sorry for what you are facing but I can't do it!" He refused straight away.

"So what would we do? I don't care about money but what would we tell people why both weddings got cancelled?" Ayub asked him holding his head.

"Let them talk. We shouldn't be concerned" He shrugged.

"It's not possible to be not concerned about the matters we are involved in. We need to find a solution. Right now the best is that Inara gets married to Hamad and you get married to Azwa as it was decided and they won't easily accept it Zulaid! They have already said they would cancel both weddings if we back off from one!!" Saman shared her thoughts wisely.

"Mama! Close Azwa's and her family's chapter. I ain't interested. If you are concerned about Inara's marriage then do what you find best at the moment" He rose up from the chair to leave his parents room.

He didn't like how the events turned but he was adamant not to make any relationship with that family.

Ayub and Saman couldn't talk to Ibrahim about Hamad and Inara's alliance because Hamad got mad after hearing it.

"Behen hy wo meri. Ap ne ese socha bhi kese" He was shocked at his parents words.

(She is my sister how could think like that about us)

"She isn't your sister Hamad! Relax! Don't try to make it difficult" Saman tried to cool him down.

"This isn't right Mama! All my life I treated her as a sister. You guys made us brother and sister now you can't just ask me to marry her. Astaghfirullah. It ain't going to happen. Don't you repeat it again" Hamad asked them, raised his voice. He never got angry to that extent.

(I seek Allah's forgiveness)

"Relax Hamad! No one is forcing you. Calm down!" Zulaid took part in the conversation.