The knife and Gopal's funeral

From she was 16, she would love to go to Kota Hilir which holds so much mystery like robots, aliens, murdery, etc. Now that she's 21, she become a detective and date Boboiboy Amato, her old friend. One day, Yaya found a bloody, scary knife in her cellar and call Boboiboy. When Boboiboy come, he was shocked that Yaya found a knife in her cellar.

Boboiboy: Something isn't right Yaya! How come there's a knife?! Even in your cellar...

Yaya: I don't know Boy, something's fishy... I'm gonna tell this to Fang and investigate it!

Boboiboy: Ok! Good luck bae!

Yaya: Thanks Oboi!

Then, she goes to her office and tell her manager, Fang Khai all about the knife and tell Yaya that she should go to Kota Hilir, the most mysterious city.

Fang: About the story you tell, I think you should go to Kota Hilir to investigate it!

Yaya: Ok! Thanks Fang!

Fang: Oh yea! Tell Boboiboy that I say 'Hello!'

Yaya: Ok! Arigatou Fang! 

It's been Yaya's dream to go to Kota Hilir and her dream came true!

The next day, Yaya, Boboiboy and Fang goes to Gopal Kumar, Boboiboy's BFF's funeral but the cause is unknown. Yaya find this super suspicious like its the continuing of the knife.

Yaya POV: Why Gopal dies but the cause is unknown, he's still 22 and young...(mumble-mumble)

After the funeral, Boboiboy find it suspicious to then Boboiboy asked Yaya to go investigate both of them.

Boboiboy: Yaya! You should investigate this mystery! I think both of them is connected!

Yaya: Ofc I will Boy! Tommorow I will go to Kota Hilir at 7 in morning!

Tommorow like Yaya said, she's going to Kota Hilir and now she's at the train station with Boboiboy and Fang. 

Boboiboy: Take care of yourself Yaya! And don't forget to visit my father!

Yaya: Ok I will Boboiboy!

Yaya then sets of to Kota Hilir and ready for the investigation. She is so curious about this investigation because a knife in her cellar? Gopal died suddenly? she will solve this mystery for Boboiboy's BFF, Gopal and the bloody knife to find the killer.