Welcome to Kota Hilir!

The train guy just announce that the train is close to Kota Hilir.

Train Guy: Dear passengers, the train is close to Kota HIlir so PLEASE PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET READEH(READY)!!!!!

After that, Yaya pack her bags and the train now is in Kota Hilir station. Yaya and the other passengers go outside the train but Yaya is the last to come out of the train because she wants to respect the people first.

When Yaya is out of the train, the people be like

People: Congrats! You're the 100th passenger who is out of this train! You will be guided by Ying MIng Chin, our most spectacular tour guider *whisper* or should I say, gamer.

Yaya was shocked hearing this but well, she have a free tour guider to guide her around Kota Hilir. Ying Ming Chin came out of nowhere aka behind Yaya. Yaya was shocked again because of those many suprises.

Ying: Welcome to Kota Hilir! I'm here to guide you to this mysterious city~

Yaya: Waaaahhhh~!!! *sigh* You scared me and I think you're Ying Ming Chin right!

Ying: Yup! I'm Ying Ming Chin! But just call me Ying and now we will go for a tour trough the city! We even rent a room in an apartement for you!

Yaya: Oh! No need! This sure is troublesome for you!

Ying: Dont worry uh... *looks at Yaya's tag* Y a y a, we have all in control for our 100th passenger and btw good name

Yaya: Thanks Ying! May I go to my apartement room to put my bags *lifts all 5 bags*

Ying: Uh... Ok sure! We'll start the tour after!

Yaya goes to her apartement room to put her bags and to shower. Yaya changes into her hijab in nude pink dress with long full skirt and long sleeves

 Yaya changes into her hijab in nude pink dress with long full skirt and long sleeves

(She looks like this ^u^)

Ying's room is just beside Yaya's and while waiting, Ying just take a shower to like Yaya and she looks like this:

but without da banana in her pocket.

They start exploring Kota Hilir starting by Muhibah's Corner until Uncle Gobi's Store. They explore until they forgot that its already 8 PM. They realized and they go straight to they're apartement and straight to bed (but first bath duh).