Where's my ring!!!

Yaya: Wah!!!! Where's my ring!!!

The Yaya screaming wakes up Boboiboy. Boboiboy jumps to fear and try to comfort Yaya.

Boboiboy: Yaya! What happen! Did a cockroach scared you?!!

Yaya: Boboiboy... MY PRECIOUS RING IS GONE!!!!!! *tearing* The... ring grandma gave me *tears more* is GONE *sobs*

Boboiboy: *tries to comfort Yaya* It's ok Yaya, we'll find it! Maybe its somewhere here! *hugs her*

Boboiboy POV: Who would steal such precious ring! It's a gift from Yaya's grandmother *tearing also (but a bit)*

Oh ye by the way it looks like this (the ring):

This ring was given to Yaya when she's 15 years old (when its her birthday)

Flashback...

The Yah family is celebrating Yaya's 15th birthday with Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang...

Yaya's grandma: Yaya, I have a gift for you...

Yaya: What is it grandma *smiles*

Yaya's grandma: Here Yaya! Open the box~ *gives the box to Yaya*

Yaya: *opens the box* G-grandma! I-it looks expensive!

Yaya's grandma: No worries! Your grandpa made this for me, but I will give it to you...

Yaya: *smiles with sad eyebrows* Thank you so much grandma! I promise to keep it safe!

5 years later...

Yaya's grandma died when Yaya was only 20 and only 3 months dating Boboiboy. The Yah family and Boboiboy attended the funeral.

Boboiboy: I'm so sorry Yaya... *tearing (but a bit)*

Yaya: I-it's ok Boboiboy *hugs him tightly but tears from eyes*

Boboiboy: Yaya... *hugs her back and tearing*

Back from the traumatic past...

Yaya: I *sobs* broke t *sobs* the promise *sobs* *sobs harder*

Boboiboy: It's ok Yaya, it's ok... *tears harder*

Meanwhile Ying...

Ying POV: I've steal Yaya's ring... *a bit sad* Wait! what's this feeling! No! I wouldn't return this! She's a detective! She'll find it herself!

After that, Ying chats her boyfriend.

hi bae <3! :Ying

Boyfriend: hi babe! how's the mission!

succesful! even so, I can't dilly-dally because Yaya's instinct is to strong... :Ying

Boyfriend: ok Y! I will come soon your mission is almost complete...

yar babe! :Ying

(I get 'dilly-dally' from Willy Wonka) The rest of the game, well they didn't play the game because Yaya's to desperate and stay in her room. Boboiboy tells Ying about Yaya's condition. She doesn't want to play the game and Boboiboy stays inside.

Yaya is chilling out from the lost ring to feel better.

(Same as me <3 ^v^)

*singing 'Look What You Make Me Do' Taylor Swift (I'm a swiftie)*

*coughs* Now, back to the story...

Yaya is singing 'Look What You Make Me Do' by Taylor Swift and Boboiboy is just looking at Yaya with blushing. (I know my drawing not beautiful).

 (I know my drawing not beautiful)

Boboiboy POV: Her voice... So beautiful... *shakes head*

Yaya: But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined I check it once, then I check it twice, oh! Ooh, look what you make me do, look what you make me do, look what you just make me do ...

Boboiboy POV: Great choice of song! Savage~ *blushes*

When Yaya's better, she goes to Ying's room and see her ring in her table.

Yaya: Hey! Isn't that my ring!

Ying: Idk! I just found it in your table and keep it to safety

Yaya: Give it back! 

Ying: Ok ok sheesh!

Yaya leaves Ying's room and wears the ring again.

Bye! Its 22:21!