The Maze & Cafe

Today is the day they play "You say, I do" but Yaya is just 'bombastic side-eye' to Ying (lmao). 

Ying: So, I say something to you and you should do it k?

Yaya: *nods but still doing the bombastic side-eye*

Ying: uh... Ok! So, I'm just gonna do 1 dares a day and the first one is that you should escape this maze ad win the prize!

Yaya enters the maze and try to find a way out. Yaya thinks of what Boboiboy would do, she finds the answer. She climbs up the maze wall and looks for the way. She finds the way and memorizes it. On the way, she meets with a murderer and maybe he's the one who put blood in it

Murderer: Hey! This is my area fish(b*tc*)! Did Ying Chin send you here! Ugh... That f**k*ng fish is going to pay for this and now, I'm gonna kill you 

Yaya POV: Nope, not him at all...

Yaya: Uh sir... Sorry! Ying Chin DID send me here to play a game called "You say, I do" and here I am, finding a way out

Murderer: Oh, then I shall guide you out lady,

The muderer (or should I say good boy) guide Yaya out and sees Ying. The murderer sees Ying to (bruh).

Murderer: Never. come. here. ever. again.

Ying nods and Yaya's innocent confusion. Ying explains that because the dare was short, she makes a new dare which is that they have to hang out in a cafe!

Yaya: C-cafe? That's all?

Ying: Yup! That's all!

They went to the Cafe and order drinks and snack. They order for 2 Cinammon Rolls and 2 Milos. Ying is the one who takes the snacks and drink but Ying poisons Yaya's Milo. When Yaya is about to drink the milo, the milo slips and the milo spills and Yaya quickly asks the janitoor about the mop and Yaya went to grab the mop and mops the spilled milo. Ying was full of anger that time but Ying put up a fake smile to cover what she had done. Yaya orders another milo but now Yaya is the one who takes the milo. Yaya actually did it on purpose ('cause you know, detective's insticnt) and after she took the new milo, she grins on Ying and Ying is in full anger now that she wants to burst it all out but couldn't.

Yaya and Ying arrives at their apartement and gets some rest.

POV: Me when Ying wants to burst her anger out when Yaya smile bilek...

Da Deku Midoriya Disguise***