You say, I do

The next day at Kota HIlir, Yaya starts her investigation. Yaya tell Ying that she will have a busy schedule but Ying wants to accompany her. Yaya allow Ying to accompany her but with one condition, Ying can't intervene Yaya's activities and so Ying agreed.

Yaya search from suspicious places in Kota Hilir first is Amato's house and next is Ah Beng's Store, and many more. 'Till noon, she hasn't found anything from the investigation. They go back to their apartement but this time Yaya wants to sleep in Ying's room and ying permit her.

Her room is so good that Yaya was amused by Ying's decoration for her room.

Yaya changes her clothes into a long sleeved sleeping gown and gray hijab (Yaya always wear hijab whenever there is people)

The next day, Yaya explore Ying's room and find something, it's a red liquid looks like blood (it is blood). Yaya shake her head not believing that there's blood in Ying room.

Yaya POV: It's probably just Ying's wound, or her blood~

Ying finally wakes up and Yaya hides the blood that she found. Yaya say "Good Morning" to Ying and Ying replied. When Ying is ready, she announce the event today since Yaya said it's Saturday so she doesn't have a schedule that Yaya are playing a game called "You say, I do" (I'm gonna say "Murder Mystery" but no). Ying explains to Yaya about the game.

Ying: So, "You say, I do" game is like truth or dare but with only the dares and you must face the concecuences whatever the dares are.

Yaya: I will play the game as long as its halal.

Ying agree with Yaya and gives Yaya a paper about the game.

Ying: Here's a paper to guide you to "You say, I do"! Because I have to work in the train station right now, we can do it later =).

Yaya reads the paper and examine the paper (ya know, 'cause Yaya's a detective)

"You say, I do" is a game which a person tells to another person to do something risky like fuhjjkjmddj (covered with a red liquid), jdkjdjfkdkkks (covered in red liquid again) etc. The side effects of this game is nbfkdhkdjdfsdjdkckdfjckmfm (all covered in red liquid again). If a person ask you that game DO NOT I swear DO NOT jncdfmjkhddmj (all covered again and again).

Yaya POV: Huh! Why is it covered with red liquid? Is it blood or a red ink? *grabs the detective glass and examine the 'red liquid'* *gasps* Its blood! But why Ying gave me a bloody text? Somethings suspicious about her now...

Random Uraraka fanart pic:

So KAWAII!!!

stay tuned lmao