The party

The next day, after Yaya do her morning prayer, she calls Boboiboy to tell him about Kota Hilir.

Boboiboy on phone: *Yawns* Assalamu'alaikum Yaya! Kenapa ni(What's wrong)?

Yaya on phone: Wa'alaikumsalam Boboiboy! I want to tell you all I do in Kota Hilir. Btw, do you know Ying Ming Chin?

Boboiboy on phone: Ying Ming Chin? Ouh! I know her! Some of my elementary friends had a crush on her once but Ying rejects all of them...

Yaya on phone: Oof! Savage! Do Ying always a bully in elementary? 'Cause I'm don't really care about the world that day

Boboiboy on phone: Yeah she is a bully. Some girls who admire me wants my help but I ignore them and focus on studying to reach you...

Yaya on phone: Seriously Boy, again...

Boboiboy on phone: Hehehehe... Btw do you have answers in your case now?

Yaya on phone: Yes and I suspect that Ying was the one who kills Gopal but I don't know how Ying killed him and Fang in the funeral didn't have any tears at all in the funeral but Gopal and you are his bestie...

Boboiboy on phone: Did you know Fang had a girlfriend? But he didn't tell her name only the way he thinks about her

Yaya on phone: Really! Well that ends the case why Fang hates other girls and btw what was she like?!

Flashback...

Boboiboy and Fang hanged out in a cafe and talked about something

Fang: I. Have. A. Girlfriend...

Boboiboy: Really! Who is the lucky lady~

Fang: I won't tell you!

Boboiboy: Just tell me her appereance

Fang: Fine! She is cute and hot. Her personality is that she's cheerful, creative, fast, and smart. Her MBTI is ISTJ and she likes Tok Aba's hot chocolate... *blushes*

Boboiboy: Awww... Wittle Fang ish in wove (Little Fang is in love)

Fang: Hey shut up! *blushes harder*

Back to the present...

Yaya on phone: Finally! I'm already out of girl to date with him...

Boboiboy on phone: Yeah! That's why he's always blushing after his break!

Yaya on phone: Yeah! Oh see you again Oboi! I'm gonna take a shower its almost 7 here...

Boboiboy on phone: Ok then Ya! I'm gonna do my prayer, asalamu'alaikum!

Yaya on phone: Wa'alaikumsalam~

Ying has woken up and announce for tommorow's dare 'cause she has work to do today.

Ying: Well Yaya, the next dare is a party but its tommorow so you should have a date with you at the party, understood!

Yaya nods and chats Boboiboy. Boboiboy hears his phone ringing and quickly answrs it while working in the Kokotiam.

Asalamu'alaikum bang Boi! :Yaya

Boboiboy: Wa'alaikumsalam Yaya!

Can you come to Kota Hilir, the next dare is party and I need a date! :Yaya

Boboiboy: Dont worry, anything for my lady...

Thanks bang Boi! :Yaya

Boboiboy tells Tok Aba all about the party and Tok Aba gives permission to go to Kota Hilir to meet Yaya and to join the party. Boboiboy goes to the train station this eve and to a journey to Kota Hilir