11

(Octavia pov)

I walked out the drop ship with nobody noticing. I quickly and quietly made my way through the camp, slipping through the gate before running off towards Lincoln place. It took me about an hour to get there since I was running the whole time. I walked into his cave. "Lincoln, Lincoln," I yelled out as I walked through the cave.  When I went around the corner, I saw him walking towards me. When he got to me, he started checking over me. "You knew," I said softly, and he dropped his hand. "Yes, but I was going to get you out," Lincoln let out. "Lincoln, I- look, my people are dying, and Clarke sent me to get an antidote," I said as I looked up at him.

He shook his head. "There is no cure," he let out as he took a step back. "So my people are just gonna die," I let out loudly as he turned around and started slowly walking away. He turned back around  towards me. "The sickness passes quickly. Few are immune. We use it to soften the battlefield, " he explained.

I'm confused

"The battlefield?" I asked. Lincoln lets out a soft sigh as he looks at me with worry. "They attack at first light," he said simply. "Fuck, ok umm what about Y/N" I asked. He looks down at his hands for a second before looking back up. "She's alive, but she'll be punished for two for helping her friend out before they could finish what they started," he explained.

"What, no, we need to get her out of there," I let out. I started thinking about Y/N again. Lincoln was trying to get my attention. He grabbed the side of my face softly and started leaning in, but I quickly pulled away and got out of his hold. "Sorry, I can't. I need to go warn my people, " I let out as I ran out of the cave.

It took me another hour to get back, and when I got there, I just walked in, not caring if people saw me. But no one cared they were all huddled up near the drop ship. I ran up to them to see what was going on. When I got there, I saw Finn picking Clarke. "Octavia will come back with a cure," she let out as she was breathing heavily. I moved up to the front.

"There is no cure.. But the grounder doesn't use the sickness to kill," I yelled out so that everyone could hear me. "Really? Tell that to them," bellamy said as he pointed at the two dead people.

Damn.

"I warned you about seeing that grounder again," he let out angrily. "Yeah? Well, I have a warning for you too," I say calmly. I look around the group. "The grounders are coming, and they're attacking at first light," I yelled out. Everyone started to talk, I started to walk towards Clarke, but bellamy grabbed onto my arm. The both of us didn't say anything, I pulled my arm out of his grip before I turned around.

"Come on, I'll help you get Clarke into the drop ship," I said to Finn as I walked ahead of him. When I got in there, I started looking around to see where we could put her until Murphy moved from his spot. "Here, come on, she can take mine," he said as he moved out of the way so that Finn could lay Clarke down.

"Dont worry, the virus doesn't last long," I let out as I grabbed some water for Clarke. I handed the water to her, and she drank it.

Murphy and I attended to the rest of the sick people to help out Ckarke for some hours. After a while, I saw Bellamy coming with blood running down his face. I quickly lay him down and wiped the blood from his face. I told him to get some sleep, and he does what I said.

I took care of the sick people all night. Murphy came over to me as I was checking on Clarke. "Hey, I can take over so that you can get some sleep." he let out, I looked over at him, debating if I should trust him. I nodded my head and handed him the rag. "Ok," I let out before I walked out the drop ship and headed to my tent to get some rest.

*In the morning*

(Y/N pov)

I was sitting against the wall and looking down at the ground. I was thinking of ways to get out of here, but then I was also thinking about just letting them kill me.

I quickly jumped up when I heard a loud noise coming from outside. I moved to try and see what was happening, but I couldn't see anything in my cell. "What the fuck was that" I thought to myself. I could hear people running around yelling.

I then heard everyone become completely quiet. "Nou get daun Oso na get Oso baman gon Skaikru, Jus drien jus daun,(Don't worry we will get our revenge against the sky people, blood must have blood)" I hear a girl yelled out. Everyone started to yell, " JUS DRIEN, JUS DAUN, JUS DRIEN, JUS DAUN," they all yelled out.
"Well, that just great," I said as I went back to sitting down.