7

(Octavia Pov)

I finally caught up to him. "bellamy, what are you doing?" I yelled as I ran up to him. "Go back to camp it's not safe," he said, still walking forward. "You lied to everyone, you lied to me, you just want whatever it is in that pode," I said as I stopped walking when he stopped. He turns around and walks up to me. "JUST GO HOME!" he yelled while pushing me. I stumbled back a little, catching myself from falling back. I walked forward. "You always wanted to play the big brother huh, well guess what, jokes on me or you, just a selfish dick?"I hiss out as I glared at him.

"I did this for you, I did it to protect you," he said angrily. "I don't need your protection Im fine," I replied. "If the ark comes down, I'm dead," he said as he waved his left hand around. "What did you do?" I asked, "I shot him," he said as he looked down for a second.

"What?" I asked in confusion on what he had just told me. "He deserves it, he floated mom," he said. That's when I realized what he was talking about. "I never wanted this," I said in disbelief as I walked away. I didn't want to see his face at the moment. My walk turned into a run, I was running back to the drop ship, but when I was going down a hill, I tripped on something. I started to roll down, and before I knew it, everything went dark.

(Y/N Pov)

I'm sitting here, not able to help Octavia. I have to go out there, I shouldn't have let her leave. I quickly got up and walked out the drop ship. I saw that Monty was talking to Jasper and some other people. I quietly made my way to the gate, and I slipped out without anyone noticing. I started to run towards where bellamy went. I didn't know where I was going. All I knew was that I needed to go find Octavia. I stopped for a second to catch my breath and to see where I was, then out of nowhere, something hit me in the back of my head, and that's when everything went black.

*A few hours later*

I woke up with a sharp pain, and I held the back of my head. I looked around to see where I was. It looks like I was in a room but with a jail cell door. I slowly got up, and I noticed that there were chains around my right ankle. I walked towards the door to see if I could open it. It didn't want to open, so I looked around to see if there's another way out. But there is no other way out.

"Well, that's just great," I thought as I sat down against the wall. I heard people coming from outside. "Y/N kom Skaikru Yu'll na pay gon chit Yu don dula (Y/N from sky crue you'll will pay for what you did)" a girl said as she popped out from a corner.

I quickly got up, trying to ignore the pain that just rushed through my body. "I dont understand what your saying" I spoke out. The girl and some other people came in the cell. She made her way to me slowly, as she was getting closer to me. I was moving backward until my back hit the wall. She came closer until she was right in front of me. "You're trespassing, and you burnt down one of my villages," the girl says angrily. "Look, I didn't do anything, and with the whole trespassing thing, we didn't know that there people down here," I say as I try to get away from her.

"LIER!!" she yelled as she moved away from me. She walks to the door before turning around to look at me. "Dula op whatever Yu souda dula op gon make em chichplei. Jos make sure Yu get  information Ai gaf   (Do whatever you have to do to make her talk. Just make sure you get the information I need)," she let out before leaving. Two other people went with her as the rest of them stayed. They started walking towards me.

"Wait," I say as I back away, but I couldn't move far enough because of the chain that was around my ankle. One of the guys grabbed the chain and yanked at it, causing me to fall on my back. He started pulling me to him "No please I didn't do anything," I cried out as I was trying to get away from him, but it was no use.