[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!

- KOTARO X READER SPECIAL!!

You have a boyfriend, you've been together for a long time now. But, you notice he seems to get colder and colder. Like he doesn't seem to care for you at all.

Your relationship with him was on and off. It's really complicated. You've done everything for this guy, you lowered your pride, you gave everything, you sacrificed your time for him. But he doesn't appreciate them at all.

You're currently at the rooftop thinking, what did you even do wrong to this guy? All you did was keep your relationship.

As you were thinking you felt someone covered your eyes.

"Guess who~!" - he said cheerfully. You laughed as you knew who was it.

"Kotarō, I know it's you." - you said as he removes his hands on your eyes and sitting next to you.

"How'd you know that?" - he said as he chuckles. Kotarō was your childhood bestfriend. You've been the best of friends for who knows when.

"I just know." - you smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. So, what were you thinking? You seemed to be in deep thoughts a while ago." - he said as the smile on your face fades remembering you were thinking about you current boyfriend.

Kotarō knew exactly what the reason was, with just your expression. Of course, how would he not know? He's been there with you the whole time.

"I really don't know what to do anymore. It feels like I'm the only one who's keeping this relationship up." - you said as you let out a deep sigh.

"Then, why don't you just let him go?" - he said.

"Easier said than done." - you smiled. Then the bell rang signaling the students that they should be back to their rooms.

"See ya!" - you said as you walk your way to your room. You felt like you needed to go to the bathroom. So you first headed towards there and did your thing. (A/n: don't worry u didn't poop. u just peed. But if u want to i'll consider that lol okay bai)

Then you washed your hands and fixed your hair with your fingers, then you could hear some incoherent noises coming from a cubicle.