They Realized They Like You

Kuroko

It's already been weeks since the last time you confessed to him. You still can't get over him because you know you still like him and it pains you every time you see him with the girl he likes happily which makes you jealous. Sometimes you would suddenly walk out from your friends and go to the rooftop or anywhere with no people and you would cry your heart out.

You decided to go to the park for some fresh air and some deep thinking. Walking through the park with your earphones on listening to your favorite artist, when someone suddenly placed a hand over your shoulder, you jumped in shock which made your ipod along with your earphones fall to the floor.

"What the?! You scared me!" - you said as you saw Kuroko and he quickly bent down to get your ipod and earphones.

"I'm sorry, (First name)-san." - he said as he looked deep into your eyes. You felt like his apology was something more, but you just shrugged it off and took the ipod which Kuroko picked/

"It's okay, anyway thanks." - you said and quickly went off. Seeing him makes you cry since you missed him so much. You miss the times when you used to hangout in the arcade, in the convenience store where he would buy you popsicle sticks and you would always get a prize, or the time where you would study together for the upcoming exam.

"(First name)-san." - Kuroko called out which send chills down your spine. He still calls you with your first name! You really like it every time he calls out your name, hearing the sound of his voice.

You turn around to face him, "Yes?" - you asked trying to act tough.

He breathe deeply and said out of the blue, "I like you." which made you drop your ipod again. He smiled slightly as he picked up your ipod again.

"What?" - you asked trying to confirm what he said.

"I like you." - he said as he looked directly to your eyes.

"Why?" - you asked, even though you wanted to say a lot of things, since he rejected you then why is he like this?

"When I was hanging out with (Someone's name)-san(LOL) I realized I liked you beacause every time we hangout I would always talk about you." - he said you stood there frozen from what he said as you try to sink it in. "Do you still like me?" - he asked.

Before you could answer someone suddenly spoke, "Huh? If it isn't Kuroko! Oh? You know (First name)-san/cchi/chan? Woah!" - (your other fav character) said as he put a hand over your shoulder. Kuroko got what it means. "Yes. I need to go." - he said as he want away.