They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)

Not the GOM lol but Kuroko is here since his part of the team~

Kuroko

You woke up, and you slowly stand to open the curtains as the sun shine on your face.

You heard your stomach grumble so you decided to go downstairs to make breakfast. (Lets say your living alone okeh)

As you go down, you could hear someone cooking, so you quickly went for the kitchen.

"T-tetsu?!" - you said with wide eyes as you arrived and saw your light blue haired boyfriend cooking breakfast for you.

He turned off the stove as he put the pancakes on the plate and added some syrup, then he placed it on the table.

"Good morning, (First name)-san." - he said as he removed the apron.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?!" - you said shocked since your apartment has a passcode.

"I just wanted to make you breakfast. You told me your passcode." - he said as he pulls out a chair and signaling you to sit which you did.

"Thanks." - you said then both of you started eating.

(Lol whut)

Kagami

You wake up with headache since you slept late last night, and the sun shining on your face.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" - Kagami said as he went for you.

"Hmm.. 5 more minutes." - you said as you covered your face with a pillow. Then you realized why is there someone inside your room.

You quickly stood up from your bed and saw Kagami with his apron on.

"TAIGA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" - you said as your eyes widen in surprised.

"That's how you greet your boyfriend? Sheesh. Get up. I made you breakfast." - he said as he try to get you out of bed.