Reader Yandere Version

[REQUESTED]

Sorry it took so long!  (╥﹏╥)

 I hope you liked it! (°◡°♡)

Kuroko

The class has ended and you happily skipped your way to Kuroko's classroom since it's just by the end of the corridor. You even hummed a tune happily that was stuck in your head last night. But then, you stopped on your tracks seeing a familiar pinked haired girl wrapping herself around Kuroko's arm.

A vein popped on your forehead seeing the scene, knowing Momoi, she even stuck her chest on his hand and you knew there's no way Kuroko didn't felt those melons!! The nerve of this girll! You thought.

"Ne~ Ne~ Tetsu-kun~ Will you watch our match later?" you heard Momoi said cutely as you walked closer to them.

Feeling a cold aura moving closer to him, Kuroko instinctively raised his head meeting your dark gaze, specifically on his arm.

"I'm sorry, I can't." he replied as he smoothly escaped from the girl's embrace. Of course, it's already too late for him to act that way since the damage has been done!

"Why?~~" Momoi whined pitifully but it hurts your ears so much you felt like they'll bleed anytime.

"That's because we'll be going on a date, Satsuki." dropping the -chan on her name and hearing your cold tone, she couldn't help but shudder in fear.

Without waiting for her response or anyone's reaction, you grabbed Kuroko's hand tightly as you went down the stairs.

-(Time skip)

At your Home..

You forcefully pushed Kuroko on the couch as you lay on top of him, your hands on either side of the space left on the couch. You stared at him with a sinister smile.

"What was that awhile go, Tetsu-kun~?" you said cutely but it sounded evil which made Kuroko gulped in fright.

"T-that was nothing, (First name)-san." he answered truthfully. Of course, you know how loyal Kuroko is but you just can't stand the sight of other women being so close to him or even touching him!

"Was it really nothing?" you said eyeing him suspiciously. You're already thinking of ways on how to dispatch that pink girl leech!

He also observed how your eyes darkened and how you looked as if planning something, "Yes. Don't hurt her, (First name)."

You raised an eyebrow and grinned at him, "Oh? You're taking her side now, Tetsu-kun?"

"I-it's n-not like that-" he stuttered but you cut him off with a painful kiss. Biting his lower lip till you suddenly tasted a bit of blood, you suck it before moving away.