dancing game

sams pov

i walked in he gave me a smile , he looked me up and down " slow down cowboy , im only 17" i said joking around , he didnt seem to mind . " come over here gorgious" jack said i walked over to him , he was doing something, i dont know what but it looked complicated "he doesnt believe me , show him what you got" i laughed i put on wings by little mix " THIS IS FOR YOU PERRIE!" i screamed then did my thing , he stood there shocked " thats right i can dance and you better get used to it boy" i said as i grabbed his collar and came close to him then did a mikey j spin to the mirror , i acted like i was checking my self out , then grabbed my duffel bag " what do you want jack? i got shorts , sweats, dresses , leotards whatever you want love?" i asked " shorts and a tank" he said with a smile i could hear them talking from the dressing room " jack shes amazing!" justin screamed , shit this is awesome " get used to it!" jack said still fiddling with whatever he was doing , i walked out in short and a tank , the tank fitted me so tight you could see my abbs , i always thought my abbs were ugly , girls shouldnt have abbs , justin just stared for a minute before jack started as long as you love me " this is my solo?" i asked about to freak out , i love this song , justins face went from bored to shes so cute i laughed and startd doin my thing except i was dancing circles around justin , he started doing the same thing , we moved in synch he was really good actually , i grabbed his collar he put his arm to the side and i slipped under it we both smiled , when the song ended we were both out of breath and jack stood there with  a huge smile on his face " you guys are gonna rock this" he said , we did the routine a few times more , then it was time for regular rehearsal " COME IN!!" jack screamed to everyone dani immediatly ran to me " WHAT HAPPENED GIRL!" she scream whispered " they were both amazed and im dancing tommorrow for sure!!" i said extremely happy she squeeled " alright guys we have a new dancer , her names sam , shes gonna play lead , since all of you fail! except dani but shes danced lead to many times", shit im lovein this , jack waved me to the front i did as asked and he put me right next to jb he told me the choreography i did exactly that but i added my styled in and he LOVED IT " she added her own flare which is exactly what i want you to do follow her lead tommorrow and youll be fine" i blushed and he told us all to leave everyone left except me and justin , " you relalise im 17 not 18 right" he said , i was so confused " we said i was 18 for publicity " whats up with all this damn for publicity shit " oh okay?" i said i turned out as long as you love me and said " im here to practice not talk , this is a DANCE studio ya know?" i said with a sassy attitude he did exactly that i laughed when we were done , i collapsed on the floor " WATER!' i screamed he threw one to me and i chugged it he did the same i looked at my phone its fucking 3:30 "SHIT!!" i screamed i grabbed my duffle bag and slipped on a one shoulder t-shirt and sweats , " WAIT WHATS GOING ON?" he screamed as i grabbed my keys  " IM LATE!" i screamed running out the door , justin followed with his keys ," no your not" i laughed and ran to his car damn this things niceit was a chrome fucking ferrari " HOLY SHIT YOU GOTTA LET ME DRIVE!" i screamed ?"

 "one condition , no speeding "he replied

" fuck that" i grabbed his keys and revved the engine.

" lets go baby" i said with a smile , justin had a worried look on his face , i skitted out of the parking lot " i used to street race , youll get used to it , just keep your head back and seat belt on" i said with a smile we were going 175 when i saw the interview set up i slammed the breaks and parked in the process " bye babe" i said with a wink and kissed the hood of the car justin smiled and sped off .

i ran to liam it was 3:45 damn we drove here faster than i though " your early , wait what your early?!" he said joking i slapped his arm " change into this" i grabbed the bag and ran into the dressing room i changed into a cute sleeveless summer dress i walked out and saw ryan i ran to him and hugged him " morning ?" he asked " what i cant hug me homie" i asked qouteung him he chuckled and went on the outdoor stage i sat down in my chair and waited for it to start, then liam started to talk " hi , we came to address something serious that the paparazzi has been talking about for 2 and half months " he said sternly , simon walked up to the stage ?