meeting bfab

samis pov

we walked downstairs, niall and harry following , i could hear them talking but i ignored it, " well be at the studio byyyye" i told them grabbing my keys and going into the garage aecha immeditaly freaked out " IS THAT A ZENVO ST1 , OH MY GOD THATS A BMW I8 , IS THAT , IS THAT A FISKER KARMA!!!" she screamed i nodded my head " I TOLD YOU!" i told her i pulled out my phone

(k-karissa s- sami)

k- hello?

s- hey the other third of bfabs here , meet us in the garage, were in zenvi

k- alright see you in 2 sec

i hung up and waited she got in the car " we goin to the studio?" she asked " yep for your audition and for chi chi to meet jb" chi chi is what i called aecha for fun they both gave me suprised looks , i got a call and put it on speaker

(a-aecha s-sami j- jb k- karissa)

j- hey baby girl

a- HIII IM AECHAA AND IM HYPER

s- shut up aehca your being wierd again , shes gonna be one of your dancers

k- oh my god your justin bieber

j- let me guess karissa?

k- yes sir

s- hes not a general karissa , is the audition ready yet?

j- yep meet us at the arena kk

s- alright by love you

j- bye gorigous i wanna kiss when you get here

i hung up and karissa and aecha started with the ohsss and awwsss, i just kept driving , we stopped at the arena " and im dancing here wesdnesday are you insane?" aecha asked while walking in karissa freaked out " WHO AM I AUDITIONING FOR SAMI , TELL ME NOW!! she screamed " im not telling you might get to nervous just go on stage and i play the music , aecha follow me " i told them as i walked off stage and walked to the front row of seats , justinwalkedupto me and said " there she is , and this must be aecha?" aecha about fainted but whatever , he gave me a soft kiss and shook aechas hand " ill be back i gotta put the music on" i walked up the stairs " WHY ARE THESE STAIRS SO DAMN STEEP!" i screamed i finaly made it to the dj booth , i played cinderella by steven curtis chapman , i knew shed dance this perfectly , she walked on stage , i ran down the stairs and tripped " ow" i said rubbing my head i ran to the front row to be met with a woman in a suit and a man in the same " hi im sami " i told them holding out my hand they shook it and sat down , karissa danced and walked off stage " she was quite good , definatly juilliard material" they said i smiled and said " even though shes 15? are sure it wont be a problem?" i asked the woman hugged me and kissed my cheek " shes perfect" they said , " well if you wouldnt mind , it would mean alot if you told her" i said with a smile , they nodded and we walked  back stage to see her putting away her dance clothes " dont put those away to quickly" the man said , karissa snapped her head " why?" she asked with a confused look , ae-cha had a evil smirk on her face " well we do have a motto at julliard-" he got cutt off by karissas eyes popping out of her head and her saying " we never let our leotards be put in our bags for over 15 minutes" he smiled and nodded " how bout you start next week?" he asked she smiled ear to ear " absolutely " she said and they walked out , she ran over to me and hugged me " I LOVE YOU , but i dont have the mon-" " karissa its taken care of they agreed for a scholarship" i told her , her eyes lit up , she squeeled and jumped around , aecha walked over to me and said " so why else are we here?" she asked " well i  though justin should meet BFAB , so why dont we show him , our dance to boyfriend?" i asked she giggled and so did karissa " lets go" i told them walking on stage " HIT IT , BRANDON" i screamed waiting for the music to start, the music stared and i couldnt help but smile , we made a dance to this when we were 13 and we did it for the talent show , so many people clapped and thought we were amazing,  we had done this ruitine about 45 times every day , and i still love it , we danced , until the music stopped we all ran into a circle and did our "hand shake" , which was stop the traffic let em thru, which way am i gonna go? oh this way , inbetweeners dance then last of all , hip thrust then we screamed " B IS FOR BORN , F IS FOR FROM A IS FOR A AND B IS FOR BOOM BOX!!" we all laughed and fell on the floor before we knew justin had turned on usher yeah and had his friends challenge us to a dance battle BAD IDEA , we threw EVERYTHING we had at them ,  aecha did an aerial over my head we got up and started to ACTUALLY dance , we had them hipnotized by the end we just had fun we already had their sorry asses beat , i pulled my hood over my head and swayyed my hips aech did the same while i ended in a pose , she ended in her pose, then karissa did the same " you need to learn , were unstoppable" i told justin he stood there with his jaw dropped " wow" is all he could say , we had gotten used to it so we just grabbed our water and chugged it , " time to go home guys , everyone has met aecha and im sure they want an explaination of why were out at " i looked at my phone and screamed " 3:30!! OH MY GOD WERE DEAD" i grabbed their arms and got in the car, 3 fucking am im gonna die , i sped home and opened the front door to 7 VERY worried faces " guys i i can explain , karissa had an audition then we got in a dance battle , and were so sorry" i told them witha worried expression " come here " liam said i walked over to him " sorry li" i said about to burst into tears " were not mad we just wanted a warning , and i tried calling niall kept bugging for food" i burst out laughing , i hugged liam and i said to all of them " this is ae-cha , shes a dancer like me , shell be dancing at the dance/singing marathon at disney world , shes my best friend along with karissa, together we are -" " bfab" we all said , niall and harry winked and screamed " WE MET THEM FIRST" aecha chuckled " time for bed, we have rehearsal tommorrow , night guys" niall and harry followed us for some reason , karissa went to her room and went to sleep automatically " what are you 2 doig in my room" i asked harry and niall they shrugged , harry walked over and kissed my head " night love" and walked out niall kissed my cheek and said " night baby girl" i smiled and told aecha " come on get your ass in bed we have rehearsal at 10:00 tommorrow" she giggled and got under the covers,we kept giggling , liam had to tell us to shut up about 5 times , the door creaked open , niall with a guitar in hand and harry , looking nervous as hell?