new car new home

sams pov

" i put the directions in the gps " liam told me " meet you there" i told him " i have one more suprise when you get there" i nodded i wonder what hes talking about , i turned the car on and peddled the gas lightly , " ive never seen you drive normal' karissa said i chuckled and said " want me to go faster?" i said as i raised an eyebrow " NO" danielle and karissa said at the same time , i laughed and followed the directions we stopped at the gates

the codes 1492 , dont let the others see , liam

i punched in the code , the gates opened i drove up a huge drive way and stopped at a huge ass mansion , it was gorgious i got out and grabbed my bags amazed , i opened the door to my new house. IT WAS HUGE there were two stair case on opposite sides and it looked like a kitchen and a door leading to the back yard , i heard a ding , an elevator youve got to be fucking joking , danielle and karissa both dropped the bags in awe liam came over chuckling with the boys like this was normal " come on ill show you your rooms ' he said when ryan walked in , my room was first i walked in and it was gorgious , the walls were bright blue except one which was teal , it was a HUGE room half of the teal wall was covered in pictures of me over the past 3 months , including my first auto gragh i traced over it " we had to threatan ed to get that" niall said i chuckled wow, it was amazing my shelves were skateboards , " you can take those down and use then" liam said i freaked out he opened my closet door i screamed , it had scene clothes , AND preppy clothes then there was a drawyer full of lingere , i gave him a look " i know your gonna do that stuff, why not make it fun" i chuckled wow , the walls were hot pink , it was so gorigous " ready for your third last suprise "theysked i nodded , we went down stairs and they opened a door it was my own skate park i screamed , there was a rack full of skateboards i grabbed one and started doing tricks and going wild , they laughed " second to last one now" harry said he dragged me out and took me to a door across from the one we came out of , my own dance studio i freaked out but then stopped " THIS IS WAYYYY TO EXPENSIVE" i screamed liam looked at me and said " we make 1 million euros each on every gig , we can spare a few" i tackeled him in a hug." last suprise " liam said he opened his laptop and handed it to me , it was my own fan site MILLIONS of people were blogging about me i stood amazed , they showed ryan his room he did the same as me , he got his own skate park as well and a few other things " ONE LAST THING , but you HAVE to share" louis said opening the garage door , me and ryan ran over to the car " HOLY SHIT A BMW I8!!" i screamed (look the car up)

they threw the keys to us " can i drive ?" ryan asked " I DONT CARE I JUST WANNA HEAR THIS BABY PRR" i screamed we got in the car and drove out i screamed " be back in five" when we drove out of the drive way.

liams pov

they drove off , we spent about 60 million euros on  this mansion and their cars which was cheap , we pulled a few strings and now i have 2 amazing kids that can stop screaming of joy , i grabbed danielles waist and whispered " wanna go see our room" she nodded and we walked up stairs " USE PROTECTION" i heard louis scream

sams pov

" GO TO 250!!" i screamed trying to get ryan to go faster but he slowwed down at the gates , oh yeah we had to go home he punched in the code and drove up the drive way we stopped in the garage , locked the car with my keys and went inside " meet you in my skate room" i told him he nodded and i ran upstairds change into a beanie and skiny jeans i grabbed my original board and opened my skate room ryan came in a few minutes later i ran to him and tackled him " who wouldbe dreamed this would happen " i told him he kissed me nose and did an ollie , i did a 360 and we stayed in there for about an hour

"his" pov

i watched her drive into her driveway , somehow ive gotta get in there , i dont know how but i need to , i gotta get back at her for sending me to prison , she drove up her driveway , i grabbed my gun from my back seat and cleaned it " im coming for you soon , dont worry baby"