Packing up

Samis pov

When we got home I honestly did not want to pack and i had the best way to distract Harry....;) I walked into my room and slipped on a red silk shooorrttt dress then walked seductively towards him in the kitchen. He was turned around so i gripped his shoulder and his head turned but not enough to see. "Turn around I have a suprise" whispered he turned around and his eyes said he had a boner. I closed the gap between us and pulled him in close to me , yep hes got a boner , i smirked evily and  pulled myself to his height , I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist , but his hands roamed other places.. ;) I pulled away from the kiss and led him to the room , he lay me on the bed and climbed on top of me kissing my neck , once again taking my breath away as he always does. I clawed his back on accident through out that process. I slipped off his shirt and he took off my red dress his hand traced all over my stomach and i moaned  , this once again was slow and graceful and it was so perfect. I pulled his pants down and his boxers came off as well , he slowly pulled down my undies , i arched my back and he unclipped my bra ,his chest crashed into mine and he slowly went inside and took a thrust , damn he's like champion at this! When we finished i remembered how it felt like we were in a movie , how everything was so slow and perfect and nothing messed up , it was 'doin it' it was making love.

a/n a little teaser until i get 500 reads :p