01. No Mustard!

"Cara Kerr!"I yelled angrily as I stared at the pool of red thick ketchup oozing out of my locker.

The students surrounding me laughed clutching their stomach.I saw Cara giggling and rolling their eyes and muttering 'Loser'. I just glared at the ketchup stains on my books, bag and my science project. Now I have to redo it . How can life be so irritating!! I gritted my teeth and picked up my stuff and grabbed a napkin and started wiping the ketchup stains. Cara Kerr more like Slut Bitch. I knew she was behind this.As soon as I shifted my books thick white mayonnaise started pouring from them. Really Cara !How creative. I angrily kicked my locker and yelped as pain shot up my toe and the students laughed harder. I rubbed my stubbed toe and I turned around .

"What!No Mustard?"I yelled sarcastically.

As soon said this yellow thick mustard dripped down my locker and fell on my head. I gasped. That's it! I threw my books away and strided towards Cara . I clenched my fist and the next thing I know , My fist connected with her nose.

"Ouch, You Bitch!How dare you do that!"Her pitchy voice echoed down the hall. She covered her ,now broken,nose with her bony fingers.

Gasps filled the room. Everyone clasped their hand over their mouth.
I smirked with satisfaction. Tit for Tat.

" Miss Gem? " All heads turned to the direction of the sound.

Mrs Allison our principal. Fuck! I groaned inwardly. I was angry. No I was furious!
Out of the 365 days in the year Mrs Allison just selects today as the day to take a tour around the school. Perfect! Just Perfect!

" Mrs Allison " We all acknowledged mechanically

" Florentine Gem , in my office now!" she shrieked.

I grabbed my backpack and prodded behind her ignoring the snickers of my classmates.

Generally people would call this a bad day but for me this was actually a decent day! Because in Florentine Gem's life trouble is a common aspect. Absolutely nothing, Let me emphasize on the term nothing in my life works out. So ketchup mustard and mayo having breakfast party in my locker wasn't an unnerving fact.
I am just glad I have a set of parents who care for me. But even they are busy and are barely able to make time for the numerous plights my fate had constructed for me.
Cara just plain hated me. We probably had 1000 students in the entire school, not that she isn't a bitch to everyone, She just expands her bitch radar around me. Well we do share a history which is irrelevant right now.

I am 18 and here is the fact of my life

............

.............

.............
Don't tell me you are waiting for me to tell you a fact because the fact of my life is that there is no life!
I have a well off family my luck played out there but my fate has miser my life in ways unknown to me.
I remained silent as Mrs Allison seated down and gestured me to do the same.

" Mrs Gem.. This is the third time this week you are being summoned "

" Wow i am improving it was 4 times last week" i commented

" Mrs Gem! Keep your attitude down"

" It is out of my hands!I can't help it" I remarked rolling my eyes

" How can punching Miss Kerr be out of your hands" She inquired cocking her brow.

" How come Ketchup and mustard found their way to my locker?" i fired back

" I am sure there is a proper explanation to that and it hasn't been proven yet" Mrs Allison replied skeptically

" Yeah yeah The mustard just walked into my locker!" I retorted rolling my eyes