03. Boys, Toys and Betrayal... that wasn't rhyming

"Flo!" I heard a female yell. Who is this person who dares disrupt my slumber!?

I angrily thought.I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing cocking her eyebrow and smirking.
Okay that female was my mother.
I groaned as i crashed face down on my pillow again.

"Unbelievable!" My mom mumbled as i felt a tug on my left leg.

" Whoaaa" I shrieked as she dragged me out of the bed and i fell on my butt.

" Ouch!! That is unfair! "

" Getting up late on school morning is unfair too!"

" Late?" i groaned" It's not late i always put the alarm on it's just-" My eyes fell on The watch

" HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!"I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom.

I don't remember the last time i dressed up this fast. I paced up and down with the toothbrush in my mouth. I slipped into a pair of skinny jeans and put on a red plaid t-shirt.
I looked at my hair. Wow they seemed like a wolf got mutilated in my hair during a zombie apocalypse. I shrugged and raked my fingers through my hair before pulling them into a ponytail.

" Bye Mom " I yelled as i rushed out.The sky was still grim and lurking with the warning of a promising rain.

I stepped out of my house and cautiously walked .Somethimg about the last night's nightmare was very authentic. The sound the effervescence of being hit by the bus felt so vivid. My blood felt cold and chilly all of a sudden. I shook those thoughts away for a while but it was rooted somewhere in my mind.

****

I stomped into the class as the everyone cascaded with laughter. I pressed my hair in my palms and squeezed out the water. Yes water!!!
Unbloodybelievable!!
Even after walking like a snail, slow and steady, Something bad just has to happen. The Noras turned on their damn sprinkler system right when i was passing their front garden. How convenient! I wanted to rip that damn sprinkler and shove it up their ass! But i veteod the idea... Honestly it would have been painful.
So now i am going to study English Literature in wet clothes and soggy socks.

" Gosh Flo! You are flowing with water " Cara retorted

" Gosh Cara you are Cara-cteristically bitchy" I snapped back imitating her obnoxious voice.

She smirked as she waved a middle finger at me.
Let me reveal a fact between me and Cara. She was that friend who dug that 10 feet long knife down my spine. So we aren't in the friendliest of terms. I don't really like talking or thinking about the shit she did in my life. All i knew she fucked me up big time.... Not in a good way.
I saw as Cara walked towards me swaying her hips. Her heels clicked generating the most irksome sound bestowed upon my ears. She bent down infront of my seat and gently placed a small packet on my table.

" This will be very useful to you.." Her voice was part serious part sarcastic.

She winked and walked away.
I frowned and ripped the small packet open.
My mouth formed a big O as a gasped angrily. A condom. Slut!
I heard the class roar with laughter . My cheeks reddened and my anger resurfaced.
I angrily got up and glared at Cara who was leaning against the door laughing and snickering.

" Take that CrackWhore!" I screamed as i aimed and threw the condom at her direction.

This is where my Fate always comes to act. ( heavily sarcastic!)
She swiftly dodged and the door opened right at that very fucking moment!

" Good morn-" Miss Kloss was about to slap but unfortunately the condom slapped right on her face.

The entire class burst out laughing and gasping. Cara was staring at Miss Kloss with her hands clasped on her mouth as she tried to hide her laughter.
As for me, I was being tormented by the bullets of anger Miss Kloss was richocheting at me. I gulped. Boy this was bad...

******
3 Sundays detention! Fuck! I contemplated on the entire incident as i stood outside the class with my face buried in my hand.
Why am i so frustrated? I should get used to this now!
I just couldn't get fully used to this shit. Everyday even though i know my day was meant to be an asphalt of distress i always wake up in the morning with this one tiny hope that maybe.. Just Maybe things would get better.
I felt a sting in my heart and suddenly my eyes became watery. No. No i don't cry. I wiped away the brimming tears preventing them from forming a mark of the war between me and Fate. I walked towards the washroom to calm myself. I splattered some cold water which soothed me for a while.

" Oh Baby Yes! Yessss Uh keep doing that" a shrill voice echoed through the bathroom.

Really! Which fucktards have sex between class timings
" Gosh baby you are so fucking tight " A raspy voice filled the room.
Suddenly my blood froze.
Why did this fucktard's voice sound wildly familiar.
I didn't let my brain process the entire thing and did what my insticts told me and yanked the door of the stall open
Fuck i should have listened to my brain.

" Ryan!" I gasped in a hoarse voice

He looked at me in horror and pulled himself out of the blonde he was fucking .

" B-B-Baby?" He stuttered as he saw my eyes transist from calm and composed to feigned with fiery
Shit!
Who hates Ryan?

Read

Vote

Comment
~WritingForevermore