22. Revenge... A proper one

I crashed on my bed. My head was pounding with frustration.
Fort is the worst person in the world. He humiliated me in front of the entire school just minutes after he made me feel the best way I could have felt.

He tore me apart with confusion.
He lacked the vessel called heart in his body. I removed the dress I was wearing. The stain wasn't really visible because it was black in colour. I needed to wash myself. I removed the corset and breathed out heavily.

I cleaned myself properly rrying to remove the memories of Fort touching me. But those memories where permanent. I never felt so annoyed on anyone. After a long refreshing bath I got out and lay on my bed.

Did I even want to do this anymore?

I closed my eyes. This all was pointless. I can't do it. He is an angel and he is always a step ahead of me. I can never prove him wrong. Maybe I should just send him back. I should...

Some people just take something beautiful and full of light and destroy it just for the sake of proving they can.

*******

The next morning was cozy and comforting . I woke up yawning and stretched a bit. I was spawed like an animal on bed. Fort was no where around. Well it was a Sunday morning. I am glad I don't have to start my Sunday by seeing my sex god badluck.

My tasks include. Studying for the exams or sleeping.

Sleeping.... very very tempting

No I have my mid terms soon. But just a small nap... Won't harm.. though I was sleeping before this but t hat's irrelevant.

I was about to go back to sleep but my phone jerked me out of my bed. I groaned.

Ryan.

" Hi"

" Sunshine and winds get out of bed abd come out" He cut the phone.

What was that?
I quickly brushed and took a bath and put on some casuals and walked out.

Ryan was standing grinning holding a spare helmet.

" What's going on?" I asked confused

" See for yourself!" I tilted my head to look behind him. His bike.

" Whoa whoa whoa we are..."

" Yep told ya" He winked

I literally jumped and hugged him.

" Gosh! I am so psyched! What we doing today? "

" It's something special .Up for it?"

I laughed and snatched the helmet from his hand.

" Just keep the bike rolling. "

Maybe I did need to get out this mess for once and feel the cool breeze of mother nature. I needed to get away. From here, from my memories... From Fort. A bit of adventure will prepare me for Fort' s desdained wrath.

I put on the helmet and sat behind Ryan. I was slightly hesitant to put my arms around him but I still did.

The engine roared to life and he raced down the streets in full speed. I held him rightly as the wind swathed my hair.

" This is amazing" I screamed as he whooshed across the avenue.
We stopped infront a bungalow. .

" Who's house is this?"

" A couple of my friends, Vega and Ren." He said.

He pulled out his phone and called someone.

A boy and a girl came out. The girl was tall wearing biker boots and leather jacket. Her lip was pierced and her hair was almond brown. I am guessing she was Vega.
Ren however was as tall as Ryan and looked similar to Vega. Siblings. He was lean and sturdy but his smile was devilishly charming.