Chapter 13: Thanks Babe

Edited ☑️

gif of Tyler shirtless god bless america ;)

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Okay, fine."

We sit in silence for a second, me sitting on Tyler's
couch to rest from the exhaustion of today and Tyler sitting across from me.

"How about now?"

"No!"

Tyler groans, leaning back against the chair and pouting at me.

"But I wanna hurt him." He says, referring to the guy who tried to take advantage of me earlier.

"I already did. We good."

"No, but I wanna do it."

I roll my eyes at his pleads, shaking my head before turning towards the TV and starting to watch it once again.

"Why are we watching 'Scooby Doo'?"

"Because it's a good show."

"Yeah for ages thirteen and lower."

"Don't make me throw you out."

"It's my house."

"...don't make me throw you out."

"Are you PMSing?"

"Do you have a death wish?"

He doesn't respond to that, having me satisfied that I got him speechless.

I yawn once again, having not gotten that much sleep in the last days even though I slept almost all day today.

Tyler notices and raises his eyebrows at me since I slept in the car.

"We weren't in the car for that long." I defend myself, almost scoffing the words out.

"Maybe you should sleep." He says, looking back at the TV as he speaks.

"Yeah probably." I shrug, agreeing with him causing him to smirk.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, confused to why he's smirking at me.

Suddenly he grabs my legs, pulling them towards him and I yelp as I'm being moved.

He moves me so I'm in a sleeping position and beams down at me.

"Could've just told me to move. Didn't have to you know, give me a heart attack." I roll my eyes, moving myself so I'm in a more comfortable position

He shrugs before reaching behind the couch and coming back with a pillow and blanket in his hand to which he hands it to me.

I thank him before covering myself with the blanket and putting the pillow behind my head.

Placing my feet on Tyler's lap, he lets me and I close my eyes, automatically becoming very tired seeing as I'm now laying down.