when they get hurt

Slenderp
You and Slendy were at home. The oven bell dinged. "Oh can you grab that out of the oven please dear?" You asked engrossed in the movie. "Sure thing doll." He went in the kitchen and opened the oven. He didn't bother putting on oven mitts and just grabbed it with his tentacles. "Ouch!!!!" He yelled as he burned them. "Slendy! What happened?!" You asked running to him after pausing the movie. "I burned them." He said holding his tentacles. "You didn't wear oven mitts did you." You asked getting an ice pack. He shook his head. "Of course you didn't. How many times must I tell you. 'Just because your immortal doesn't mean you can't ge hurt.'" You scolded. "I know doll." He said.

Jeff
You and Jeff were making a snack. "Jeff be careful with that knife." You warned. "(Y/n) I'm a serial killer who uses knives everyday. I think I'll be- fuck!" He had cut his finger pretty deep with the knife. You sat there eating your sandwich. "Told you." You said. "Asshole." He said. "Love you to Jeff." You said.

BEN
you a d ben were playing fnaf 3. Ben had been jump scared by springtrap and accidentally shocked himself. "Damnit! God damit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fucky fucky fucky you!" He yelled at the game for shocking him. "Uh you ok there ben?" You asked. "Well if I didn't beat it then neither did you." He said. "Actually I just finished the fifth night." You said. "Fuck this shit I quit." He got up and walked away only to run into the door and get knocked out. "You ok there ben?" You asked not really caring.

Masky
Masky was trying to get the cheesecake from the high shelf you put on when he was a kid. "Masky be carful." You said. "Its your fault." HW said. "Not really. If you and hoodie hadn't almost eaten the cheesecake to extinction I wouldn't have had to put it up there." You said. "Almost got it- shit!" He fell and the cheesecake hit him on the head. "I warned you." You said taking to cheesecake. "The cheesecake betrayed me." He said and curled up on the floor. "I'm so sorry. Tell me about it." You said sitting on the kitchen table and eating the cheesecake.

Hoodie
You and hoodie were on the playground. "H-hey l-look w-what I c-can d-do." He said swinging on the monkey bars. "Be careful hoodster there's a- tree." You tried to warn him but it was to late. He had swung into the tree and hit his head. "O-ow." He sat on the ground rubbing his head. "Aw my poor baby." You sat with him and cuddled.

Toby
He can't feel pain.

Dark Link
You and darkness were helping your little brother clean up his legos. "Ah! Fuck!" He yelled holding his foot. "Darkness! My brothers right there! Did you step on a Lego?" You asked. "Yeah and it hurts." He said holding his foot. "(B/n) pick up the rest of the Lego's before I step on one." You said and rubbed his foot till he felt better.