Chapter 1

"Bud thats Charlie here" "ok daddy, send her up" I shouted down to my Dad.

Sorry I should have introduced myself, I'm Natalie Jamie Horan, Yes I know, OMG your so lucky you have the same inicials and last name as Niall Horan.

Thats because he's my...twin brother! yeah, yeah I know Niall doesn't have a twin? yes he does when we were little our mum and dad split up.

Dad decided to move to Belfast and Mum stayed in Mullingar. I was made go with my Dad and Niall was made stay with Mum.

Ihad to leave, my best friend, my other half,my twin brother behind. We still saw each other every other weekend and nearly every holiday we spent it together.

When Niall got famous, he did't want me getting all this hate and he hardly ever saw me so he decided to not tell anyone about me.

So now me and one of my friends Charlie are getting ready for a concert, a one drection concert.

I won backstage passes, he has told me not to come to any of his concerts but like I actually listen to him. He hardly ever comes and see's me any more.

When he visits he always does it when I'm in school or when I'm staying at a friends.Charlie knows about Niall being my brother, she doesn't mind.

"Let's go meet my brother and my idols" "hell yeah" Charlie answered me as we walked down stairs.

"Where are you two going?" "just going to suprise Niall with backstage passes to hisconcert tonight" I said evilly.

"He'll kill ya, be back by 11:30 no later!" "I know he will but aw well, and no problem, see ya daddy" I said giving him a hug and walking out the door.

"That was AMAZING!" Charlie said to me "yeah, lets go meet them" "I'M BUZZZIN'" She screamed in my ear. We got led through to a dressing room.

"They're in there you have 30 miutes and hasanyone ever told you you look alot like Niall?" "yeah, I get that alot" I repliedto the girl, she could only be 17, 18.

I opened the doorand there sat 4 boys and my brother. Heturned and looked at me then his jaw dropped.

"I think he realises lol" Charlie whispered into my ear, I just laughed. " 'Ello love, whats yer names? I'm Louis" "I know I'm Natalie and that's Charlie" "Well, I'm Harry thats Zayn, Liam and Niall" he said.

"Can I get a hug Niall" "sure" he replied softly. He gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "what are you doing here?" "I'm visiting my brother is that illegal?"

"Let's play 20 questions" "yeah" I answered Harry. "So we will ask 4 questions each, Natalie you up for answering first?" "Yeah why no ae" I answered sitting on the floor and the others did the same. Harry was asking the questions first.

"Full name"

"Natalie Jamie Horan"

"Nicknames"

"Natz, Nat or Horan"

"Any siblings?"

"Yeah a famous twin brother and a big brother"

"Names"

I looked over at Niall and he gave me a reassuring nod "Niall James Horan and Greg Horan"

The boys looked really confused. "Guys meet my twin sister Natalie, I never told you guys about her because I didn't want you falling for her and I hardly see her"

The rest of the night went really well. I found out that Harry's full name is Harold Edward Styles and he has 1 sister called Gemma and his birthday is te 1st of February, he is seeing Taylor swift and he get called Haz, Hazza or BooBear of Louis.

I found out that Louis full name is Louis William Tomlinson and he has 6 stepsisters called Georgia, Charlotte (Lottie), felicite(fizzy), phoebe and Daisy. His birthday is 24th December and we have a hell of a lot in common like our love for carrots, love of playing pranks( mostly on Niall of course) and our love for the little leprechaun.

I learned that Zayns full name is Zain Javeed Malik and he has 3 sisters called Wahlya, Safaa and Doniya. His birthday is 12th January and he is seeing Perrie Edwards from the amazing girl band Little mix.

I learned that Liam's full name is Liam James Payne (like Niall) and he has 2 sisters called Ruth and Nicola. His birthday is the 29th August and he is seeing Danielle Peazer.