Chapter 4

“Ni” “Na” “I’m gonna miss you; last time we were in this position you never came back for two years. Promise you will come back and see me. Not in 2 years!” “I promise Natalie. Just behave for dad ae babe, and go down and see Mum she misses you. If you ever need anything im only a phone call away you know that right? Now take care of Dad because you have to get going. We have to be up early tomorrow!” “I know bro, I know. I’ll miss you so much, fuck I miss you know!” I said as a tear ran down my cheek. “Don’t cry Nat, I wish I could take you with me. I can’t you know that” “I know Ni. Have a good time don’t break to many hearts ae!” “I’ll try, I love you sis” “I love you too bro, I love you more”

I gave him a quick hug “bye Ni, I miss you” “I miss you too babe, I’ll miss you too!” I gave them all a las hug before me and Lou left. “Wait, whats the date and time?” “ehm 2pm and Friday why?” it’s my talent she tonight at my school I could invite them all.

“Niall you know where NVSEA is ae?” “ye, it was my dream school why?” If you all don’t have any plans tonight be there by 6pm just say your name at the door they will let you in” with that sorted me and Louis headed back to mines.

We got to mines, its time to explain to Louis. “Give me a second Lou, ill explain after I make a phone call” he just nodded. I quickly typed in the number and it started ringing”

“Hey, it’s Natalie Jamie Horan looking for Natalia Vasachi”

“Sure honey” the woman said.

“Hello Natalia Vasachi, who may  I be speaking with?”

“Hey Ms Vasachi, it’s Natalie Horan, I’ll do it. On two conditions”

“oh hello Miss Horan, and yes anything”

“Number one, it’s a duet. With a non-student and number two five seats in the audience”

“done”

“thanks Ms”

“Oh wait, I need their names”

“Oh, yeah. Bobby Horan, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Liam Payne”

“Oh, goodbye Miss Horan I will see you soon” with that I hung up.

Louis looked very confused.

“You my friend are gonna sing, a song, with my, tonight, at my school talent show” “fine, what song” he answers me. “I don’t know, what song do you like?” “What song so you like” I automatically answered, “Little talks by Of Monsters and Men” he said it at the exact same time, talk about creepy.

“ok now, please welcome to the stage the extremely talented Natalie Horan and Louis Tomlinson” with that the crowd went mad. The weird thing is with Louis holding my hand I didn’t even feel nervous! We walked out and I started singing. (A/N N-Natalie L-Louis and B-both )

N- I don’t like through this old empty house

L- So hold my hand I’ll walk with you my dear

N- The stairs creek as I sleep, its keeping me awake

L- It’s the house telling you to close your eyes

N- And some days I can’t even trust myself,

L- it’s killing me to see you this way,

B-Cause the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore

N- There’s an old voice in my head that’s holding me back

L- Well tell her that I miss our little talks

N- Soon it will be over and buried with our past

L- We used to play outside when we were young

B- And full off life and full off love

N- Some days I feel like im wrong when I’m right

L- Your mind is playing tricks on you my dear

B- Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore, Hey!

N- Don’t listen to a word I say

B- Hey

L- The screams all sound the same

B-Hey

B- Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore, Hey! Hey!

N-You’re gone, gone, gone away, I watched you disappear

L- All that’s left is the ghost of you

N- Now were torn, torn, torn apart, theres nothing we can do

L- Just let me go, we’ll meet again soon

N- Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around

L- I’ll see you when I fall asleep

N- Don’t listen to a word I say

B- Hey

L- The screams all sound the same

B-Hey

B- Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore,

N- Don’t listen to a word I say

B- Hey

L- The screams all sound the same

B-Hey

B- Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore,

I looked at Louis, he looked so happy with his performance. Obviously my voice was nothing compared to Lou’s but it was better than doing it myself! I scanned the audience and found my dad and the four boys. They looked so shocked!

We walked backstage and he pulled me into a hug, life couldn’t be better at the moment!

A/N well, i just clicked on to see where i last left off to start writing an update, ad i saw i have over 1000 READS! that's crazy, i never thought i would get 10 never mind 1000! no i want to say a massive thank you for all my readers baring with me while i have some severly slow updates! So a massive thank you, and continue reading. I have major writers block so helppp!