Chapter 3.

Natalie's P.O.V

"Well Miss Horan you have the job. You will be flown to Australia on a flight tomorrow you will be on the one after the boys that will give you time to say goodbye and pack" "ok thanks Mr Cowell" with that he cut of the Skype chat. Me and Louis started jumping up an down steaming in happiness.

"I think we should keep it a secret, you know wind them up. Ill get a later flight with you tell the boys I have to go pick up the new drummer. Half way through the flight I will text them saying the new summer is horrible a real bitch. Just to wind them up, it will be a laugh" "your evil Tomlinson" "you would so the same Horan so you in?" "Yeah why not" I said giving him a hug. We started our journey back to my house to tell my dad and get packed.

"Daddy guess what? Oh and this is louis, Nialls band mate" " oh hey Louis I'm Bobby, Niall and Nats dad and what's up honey. Niall's jut away back to the hotel" "I got a job a proper job!" Hey looked surprised?

"What kind of job honey" "drumming for Niallers band, 3 months" "that's great honey does that mean?" "Yeah ill be in Australia for 3 months with Niall, but it's not the end of the world you know we can Skype and its only 3 months" "it's ok honey, you go get packed. Have you told Ni yet?" "No me and Louis are gonna keep it a supruse so please don't tell him"

I showed Louis the way to my room. "Natalie one problem" "what?" "You said 3 months it might be longer" "I'll fix that when that time comes but for now how many suitcases am I aloud and what should I take?" "At least 4 and everything your gonna need over the next 3 months" he said as I starte packing my stuff.

"Ok so in suitcase one there is clothes, shoes an underwear. Suitcase two there is shower supplys, hair makeup, nail etc. Suitcase 3 diary, writing books, books, iPod, iPad, iPhone, mac and chargers: Suitcase 4 personal stuff, lucky drumsticks, dancing stuff and jelewry. I think I'm done" "yeah how can you fit all that stuff into 4 suitcases I normally take 4 for one month, Z takes 8 for one month" "geez" I lie down on my bed and look at the ceiling.

I feel something hard in my back. I pull out the item. It's my photo of me, Perrie, James and Will. Perrie was my best friend, she moved in next door to my house when me and my dad did. We were so close until one day Friday the 13th of February. She collapsed in school, we got her to hospital. We then found out she had lymphoma, lymphoma is a blood cancer the doctors said it was really bad and he would be lucky to make it 2 months. But Perrie she was a fighter, she lasted 6 months 2 weeks and 5 days then she passed.

James and Will were twins identical and also me and Perries best friends. They moved to London after her death and I haven't heard from them since.

I felt a tear come down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away before Louis could see. I put it in my bag I would use for hand luggage on the plane. "The boys are gonna meet us at the hotel room, you coming?" "Course" I answered him with a fake smile.

“Hey guys we’re here” “we?” “Yeah me and Nat” “Why are you together?” “Lou was helping me with homework” I quickly answered.

“Wait you asked Louis, the one who failed all his exams twice, to help with homework?” “yeah, I remembered reading that he wanted to be a drama teacher and the homework was for drama class” “oh-kay” the Bradford bad-boi answered.

He told them about how josh couldn’t come on tour and how Brody and Marcus coudnt either so Simon had found a replasment and he has to pick them up tomorrow so he wouldn’t be flying to Australia with them.

It was time for me to go home, well a couple doors down the hall into the hotel room where me and Louis were staying for the night. “Bye guys, I hope I see yoy soon, ye?” “ye” I went and gave Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis a hug. Next came Ni…