You Both - Dark LinkxReader

It was a dark, summer night. You were sitting by the Lake Hylia, looking at the moon. It was really nice and calm and everything was just so silent...

Your house is really close to this lake, so when You can't sleep You just go outside and watch the stars, look in the water... Calm Yourself down. It's not easy for You. Your family don't want You, neither do the others. By unknown for You reasons, everyone just... hates You, but Zoras are kind. They're sometimes coming out of the water to talk to You.

However, not today. Today, You met someone new.

You noticed someone lying nearby. You run over to help them.

It was a guy with pale skin and black hair, wearing black tunic and... a cap. He was reminding You of the same guy as You saw today, but with diffrent colors. You tried to wake him up, but after noticing that he was... injured. He couldn't move, but he opened his eyes and looked at You for a moment. You heard his whisper:

- L...Leave me a-...alone..!

Of course, there was NO WAY You'd leave him.

You dragged him to Your house, putted to Your own bed and then went to sleep on sofa. It was hard for You to even try to sleep, but You actually were really tired, so this time it took You only about... 1 hour? Kind of.

You woke up when sun rose and immediately got up to see this guy from the last night. He was still sleeping and... looking kinda cute or maybe... handsome?? ...heheh...

You went closer to him, trying to see his face better. Your heart started beating faster and You blushed a little. Before You even reacted, he grabbed Your hand, clutched it a little and mumbled something... Your face became red in a second. You gently tried to make him let go of Your hand, but... it didn't work the way You wanted. He woke up and immidiately stood up, letting go of Your hand. You felt yourself being even more red. You couldn't say a thing and he was just staring at You...

- Ugh... Where the hell am I? - he growled. You felt REALLY scared. From this cute, sleeping guy...

- U-um... I-it's... my house... a-and...

- You can't talk even slower, can You? - he said and sat on Your bed.

- ...I-if You want to g-go back w-where I found You, Y-You can just go out. L-...Lake Hylia is r-right ahead... - You said as fast as You can. Having him here doesn't seem like a good idea right now.

- ...

- ...?

He didn't say anything. He was looking at the floor with his red eyes.

- Hey...uh... thanks for... *sigh*...taking care of me?

- ...N-no p-problem! ...I-I... Wanted to ask Y-You s-something... - You said.

- What is it then? - he grumbled. He sure isn't to happy about this situation.

- W-what happend t-to You y-yesterday? And... D-do these wounds s-still hurt?

- UGH! Why do YOU even CARE? - he shouted and stood up. - I'm NOT going to tell You. Just- AGHH! - he kneeled down.

- W-what happend? Ah-! These wounds... Please sit on the bed and wait here! I'll get something to help You! - You said and ran out of the room, searching for bangades, some threads and clear water.

You came back to him in a couple minutes. You didn't had any mixtures or something, so You had to do it in a traditional way.

After that he stopped talking. He didn't even wanted to thank You for this. You couldn't do anything about it, so You left him in Your room, saying:

- H-hey...um... If You want anything from me, I'm in the kitchen. I'll prepare dinner for now, o-okay?

There was no response, so You just left the room.

You were a little bit afraid of this guy. You don't even know his name, but... You've got a feeling that says that You should take care of him.

You started making dinner. You can't really make a good or tasty one, because You can't buy any good products... You feel bad being in town. No one wants to talk to You, only if You want to buy something they're like... tolerating You, but only then. A couple of tears flew from Your eyes.

You saw him peeking from behind the door and looking at You, but You ignored him.

After You've done making the dinner, You placed everything on the table and thought how awkward this is going to be. You took a deep breath, knocked on the door where he was, opened them and said:

- H-hey... the d-dinner is r-ready... Please, c-come...

He didn't say anything, but he stood up and walked after You.

You both sat to the table. Today's menu was a bowl of rice with some sauce, fish, tea and... that's it.

Your guest was mostly looking at the rice for a minute, making everything even more awkward, but... after staring at the rice, he smiled and started eating it. You smiled too.

After dinner, you asked:

- H-hey... Anyway... W-what's Your name?

- I'm... Y'know, just call me "Dark", alright?

- Okay!

- And... what's Your name? - he asked.

- I'm Y/N. So, Dark... Can You tell me something about You?

- I'm not actually really into saying anything about me, but... I'd like to know YOU better, Y/N.

- M-me? - You blushed a little.

- Yeah. I still can't believe You saved me. You're probably one of those big-hearted... But I really like You. And I uh... sorry for my earlier behavior. Y'know... being beated up by someone You hate is really annoying. Just like being hated by everyone and losing the only one You like.

- I can just imagine how it feels... But... well, If You want to know something about me, my story isn't a happy one either... It's hard for me to be with any Hylian. They threat me like a... monster. Maybe they're not beating me up, but... no one is friendly about me. I don't even know why do they hate me.

- I understand You. We're both some outcasts, huh? But well, we've got ourselfs. It's fine, Y/N~

- Y-yeah!

You looked and him with a smile. His red eyes seemed cute right know. You felt Your heart beating even faster.

He grabbed Your chin and said:

- I really like You. - then, kissed You. Your face became red in a moment, while he was grinning. You were confused, but realized what just happend. It made You even happier... maybe You won't stay JUST friends with him?