I just want You - Yandere!LinkxReader

Two weeks ago, I met a girl.

She was very pretty. Her eyes were always... hypnotizing me.

I... was... following her. Wherever I could and whenever I could.

Her name was Y/N. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do to get her.

I couldn't control myself while being close to her. I wanted to... at least hold her hand. But she already had a boyfriend.

Haha... You're probably thinking that "Why would You even try? She might really like him. She already has someone to love. You can't just take her! Does she even know You?"... well... I WILL try. I WILL try until I die. I know they don't have too deep relationship... but I have to act quickly. The only one that should give love to her and the only one that should get her love is me. Why shouldn't I take her...? It's not like they REALLY love each other. I love her more than ANYONE ELSE.

...But she doesn't really know me.

In the village, I'm always greeting her. I'm always helping her with everything I can. She knows my name, but... She probably thinks of me just as a friend.

Yesterday, I decided to...

follow her again. She went to the Lon Lon Ranch. I helped her get there... she thanked me with a gentle smile that melted my heart... but... I quickly noticed her boyfriend. My heart started beating faster, as I grew more hateful towards him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and said:

- Hey... thanks for taking her here, but don't do that again.

- Come on, don't be so rude! He's just a friend! - she said. I felt kind of sad when hearing that... but I know I've still got a chance. And I will get it.

- Forgive me, but I think I'm taking a better care of her. Don't You know there are some monsters out there? What if one'd attack her? - I asked. He looked annoyed with that question. - You should take care of her.

Y/N looked at her boyfriend with a worried face. He didn't give me a response. She seemed to feel bad about that. As her boyfriend grabbed her hand and tried to walk away, she was staying still.

- B/N (Boyfriend's name)... Link is right! Isn't it weird? He's taking a better care about me than You do.

- But Y/N! - he started. - You know I love You! I promise I'll take better care of You... - he said and looked at Y/N with a sad face. It made me want to puke. It sounded so... artificially. But she gave him another chance. I decided to go back home... It was really close to get her for myself, though. I'll try another time.

I... couldn't sleep at night. I wanted to visit Y/N and so I did. It still wasn't too late. The sun was just going down and... before that, I even dealed with an annoying thing! No one noticed me. I went to my house once more to wash myself.

I stood in front of her house.

I knocked on the door.

She again greeted me with her gentle smile.

- Hello, Link! Please come in! - she said. I walked inside and sat on an armchair. - Do You maybe want some tea? - she offered. I told her that I just wanted to talk and she doesn't have to, but she made me some tea anyway.

What a lovely girl.

When she came back, she gave it to me and sat on another armchair.

- So... what do You want to talk about? - she asked.

- Y/N, I... I wanted to tell You that... I have something important to show You. I saw B/N with another girl today.

- W-...what? - she asked. I showed her a picture I made. She looked at it wide-eyed. - W...Why would he do this...

I decided to comfort her. I stood up, walked closer and hugged her. She cried for a few minutes, but quickly calmed down.

- Now, now... no need to cry. I'm sure... he was punished for what he has done. - I said. She seemed to feel better with that.

- No... I will give him true punishment! - she said. I smiled.

- That's the spirit!

...

After a while of talk, she decided to pay him a visit. I decided to go with her...... shame she couldn't really punish him.

I told her where he was.

We were near a forest. When we passed a very wide tree...

You noticed a corpse. I smiled gently.

- See? I gave him a true punishment! Isn't that good? Am I taking a good care of You, Y/N? What do You think? Do You love me now?

I walked near You.

--Your POV--

As he was getting closer and closer, I felt my heart beating faster. B/N was... pierced through with a sword! Blood was still coming out of the wound... As I tried to walk back, I fell on the ground. I didn't hit my head, though...

- You're... trying to run away from me..? Why? Wasn't that the best thing to do...? If he's dead, he can't hurt You! I... I promise... I'll take good care of You! - Link said. He was begging me to stop trying to run away. I couldn't... I couldn't be calm. I couldn't forgive him. I couldn't stop this urge to run away from him... Even if I'd break his heart... I just couldn't stop trying to leave him.

--Link's POV--

You... even after all I've done for You... After killing him... After helping You all the time... You were trying to leave me.

I felt as if something just... broke inside my chest.

Was it my heart? My feelings?

Who cares.

I pulled out my sword from B/N's body, smiled and walked closer to You. As I grabbed Your chin, tears started to flow from Your beautiful eyes... I licked them and rised the sword up.

- Now, stay still. If I can't have all of You... I want to at least have Your beautiful head. - I said and smiled.

It probably was a psychopatic smile that made You even more terryfied. I'm sorry...

But I'll be looking forward to play with You again.

I'll be looking forward to a story with a happy ending.

Though... this wasn't all that bad for me, was it?

Haha...

See You.