A link between You and Link - Toon LinkxReader

It was a nice, sunny day. You were just walking to Link's house. He invited You there for You to play with him and his little sister.

He said that he'll come to You, so "just wait near water, close to my house". You sat down on golden sand, looking and the blue sky and sea that vanishes behind the horizon. No boats. Clear water... It was... kind of silent, until... Link came.

- Hey, Y/N!

- Ah..! H-hi Link... - You said shyly. He sat next to You.

- What are You looking at? - he asked.

- J-just sea and the sky... I-it's so beautiful today.

- Yeah... You know, Aryll gave this to me. - he said and handed You a telescope. - It's pretty useful. You're almost always looking at the sea, so... You can like... borrow it anytime. I hope Aryll won't be mad at me for that, but anything for You!

- ...T-thank You, Link... It's pretty cute. J-just like Y-

- HEEY! Link! Grandma said that the dinner is ready and You have to go back! Oh!! And she also made something for Your so called "friend", Y/N~!

You blushed lightly and looked at Link, seeing that he's quite red. You giggled quietly, while he was scratching his head. You stood up and gave him a hand. It was really warm... You held to it until You both got inside Link's house, making him all red. When You got inside, he let go of Your hand and went to the kitchen area.

- Hehe! Link~ You should look in a mirror! You're as red as a tomato! - said Aryll, pointing at Link.

- Aryll... p-please don't be so mean! I-I think it's just too hot for Link today. The sun's giving it's best, hehe~

- You mean that YOU'RE the sun, Y/N?

- W-what? N-no..! O-of course no... - You blushed more and scratched Your head.

- But You're smiling and blushing!

- I-it's just that... w-what You said is-

- Now, now my children... it's time for dinner. - said a familiar for You voice. It was Link's grandma. She set some plates on a table. Link helped her and set a whole, big fleshpot with soup on it.

His grandma started pouring some soup on every plate, while You, Link and Aryll sat down to the table.

- Hey, Y/N... - said Link. - Would You like to go swimming with me and Aryll today? - he asked.

- O-of course. I d-don't see why not. - You smiled.

- Yaay! Big sis Y/N'll swim with us!

- Aryll, please calm down a little. You're going to pour all Your soup out of Your plate. - said grandma.

- Ah! I'm sorry...

- Now, Link. Do You want me to make some sandwiches for all of You?

- Yeah! We're planning to spend the rest of the day swimming, so it'd be helpful! But... You don't have any other things to do, right? I don't want You to get busy about making sandwiches, while You had something more important to do...

- Don't worry, my little grandchild... Your old babysitter'll do anything for You. Anyway, Y/N... I just remembered something! Did You know that when Link was even younger, he...

- Grandma! - Link shouted, blushing a little. - Don't tell Y/N those embarrassing stories!

- Okay, okay, my child... But we could laugh together at it!Y

- But I don't want Y/N to get the wrong idea!

- But... Your future wife should know some secrets about Your childhood! - she said giggling.

- ...Grandma, no!! - he shouted, blushing madly. You blushed, too and giggled. You thought that calling You his "future wife" might be a little too much, but... it was funny. Though Link didn't want to, when he left the house... his grandma told You an embarrassing story. She was laughing at it with You and Aryll. All behind Link's back... But You decided not to telling him that You know anything.

The rest of the day? Well... It was fun. You were swimming with him, playing in the water... He even found two fishing rods and You both decided to go fishing. You ate the sandwiches and in the evening... Sometimes, You even felt Aryll's eyes on You and heard her giggling...

- You know what Y/N? - asked You Link.

- W-what?

- I think this was the best day in my life. Y'know... We were doing everything together, but... there's something I want to do! Only one thing and only with You... - he said and approached closer to You and... Smooched You. It didn't last long, but... It made You blush so madly... He was blushing like that, too, but after that... You both laughed at what he just did. When he wanted to take You back to Your house.... You smooched him back and said:

- T-that's for before! ...A-and... thanks for being with me.

Link smiled, hugged You and whispered to Your ear:

- So... do I have a chance for You to be my... "future wife"?

- GRANDMAAA! I SAW Y/N SMOOCHING LINK AND LINK SMOOCHING Y/N! - shouted Aryll. Link then immediately ran after her, hoping that grandma didn't hear that...