CRACKSHOT! - Chibi! Link in monkey's costumexChibi! Reader

Y/N-chan was walking to her job in zoo, this time happy, because... there was supposed to be new animal!!1! And this animal was... a little, light-brown monkey!!!1

She was supposed to be the first one who'll see and take care of the monkey...

Y/N-chan was reaaaallllyyyyy excited, because she heard from the others that this monkey is super cute!!!!!1

When Y/N-chan entered a cage with monkey... she noticed a small, light-brown and fluffy ball that was on the ground.

Y/N-chan didn't know what to do, so she was poking the ball with a stick and it was making a squishy and cute noises for about... an hour?

When the ball opened it turned out that it was the monkey... but it wasn't a monkey!1! It was a little, cute boy with blond hair and blue eyes... in monkey's costume!

Y/N-chan was staring at him... he was staring at her... then...

this little "monkey" stood up and hugged Y/N!

- A-a-a...! Monkey! - then Y/N hugged "monkey" too.

The "monkey" squealed with it's cute voice and hugged Y/N tighter.

- Monkey, why aren't You a monkey? - she asked.

- Because, because!1 Zelda gave me this costume and then they were thinking that I'm a monkey!

- Ooooo! I undertand! - she said. - So I should help you, my little monkey?

- Yesh!

- Okay!

Y/N-chan took monkey like a bride on her hands and got out of the cage!1 No one noticed them, though she was holding monkey like a princess!

The monkey was so happy being free that he gave Y/N a smooch in cheek, hugged her and took to his little Zelda Kingdom! :D

Y/N-chan was sooooooooooooooo happy with monkey! They get along so good and Zelda was playing with them... It was SO COOL!11111

i'm sorry