20.

This was recorded when A serial killer was confessing how he commited his first murder of a man who was at that time 34 years old.

His boyfriend.

"I brought him to the Rikes avenue dumps, there was a house that stands alone, not far where I took him. I took the boy, stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet, I gagged him with a peace of a dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes, ignoring his pleads and trashing around trying to escape. I threw his shoes in the dump and took the trolley to 59 street at 2a.m and walked from there to my home.

Next day, about 4 p.m, I took tools. A good heaving cat-o-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half. Slit these halves in six stripes about 8 inches long.

I whipped his bare behind til blood sipped down his legs. I didn't care if he was screaming in pleasure or pain. I cut off his ears, nose, slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gauged his eyes out. He was dead by the me I was finished. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood.

I picked four old potato sacks and gathered a ale of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and some slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him in the middle of his body, just bellow the belly button, then through his back about two inches before his behind.  I put this grip in a lot of papers just to avoid questions and stares from people when I'm going back home. I cut off the head, feet, arms, hands and legs below his knees.

This I put in sacks wished with stones, tied down the ends and threw them in the pool if water near Mississippi.

I came home with my meat, I had the front of his body that I like the most. His money and pee-wees and a nice little fat from his behind to roast on the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears, nose and pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee-wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind then put them on the oven to roast.

I left the other parts of his body for the next days. That was the most delicious meat I've ever ate."

- True story-