29.

----

Do you like my stories? Please tell me. Because if you don't, I would stop updating.
---

When I was a second girl in college, I.stayed in an all girls- hostel, I made many friends.

The hostel was so much fun, it was an old building that lacked light and electricity Sometimes, candles were placed on the windows if a watch man was present. But normally, if you left one of the rooms, you will be faced with complete darkness. It's commen if you want to wake someone up
If you wanted to walk to the restroom At the end of the hall. We all had that childish fear of being in the dark alone.

One day, I had to use the restroom.

It was 4Am.

I went to my bestfriend's bed and tapped her on the arm. She immediately opened her eyes the moment I touched her. I apologized for disturbing her sleep and told her I needed to pee. She just smiled at me and hopped out of the bed. All the way down the hallway, she laughed and danced like a maniac. I couldn't see her in the darkness but I could hear her bangles clacked together loudly and the bells on her ankles jungled softly. It was calming in a melodic way. I laughed and sashayed my hips down the hallway with her, too tired to match eachother's moves.

She said nothing to me, though occasionally I heard her humming to one of her favorite bollywood songs. The same thing happened when we were coming back from the rest room and I sleeped soundnessly.

I awoke fairly late the next morning to the sound of men in our room surrounding her bed. I immediately stood up from mine, prepared to protect my bestfriend from whatever they will try to do to her.

When I focused on their clothes, I realized they were from the administration of our college. I peered closer to see all the fuss they're making.

My Janet's lifeless eyes were fixed on my bed withThe same smile on her face.

Suicide.

Her time of death was 11:43 a.m. Almost 5 hours before I woke her.

--True story--