Nothing's stopping us

Katherine and Angel finished watching the sunrise together then Angel told her: "This doesn't have to end... I can rent a place somewhere, and we can really get out and do some things together. Just call Keithan and let him know."

"I don't know if I'm ready for all this again with you though! I must admit I love being with you the way I was hoping for, but this is all still too weird." Katherine said.

"I understand that, but I know you still love me and want me...." He said with his luring smile. "And I desire to be your everything... I want to show you love on a whole other level if you'd just let me... Call Keithan, then let me give you all of your hearts desires." He told her as convincing as his hopeful heart could express.

Katherine let out a nervous sigh hoping what she was inspired to say next wouldn't leave her in regret. Then she trusted herself, and went for it!

"Okay, Angel! I'll go with you!" She said excitedly. Then she called Keithan, but his phone rang and rang, and he didn't answer. "Dang bro, answer your phone." She said while hanging up, then she called him again, and again, but still no answer.  She ended up leaving him a message letting him know she'd be hanging out with a friend, and would be home in a couple of days, and told him to call her as soon as he got the message. When she got off the phone Angel embraced her with a hug. Then said: Driver can u take us to my private jet?! "Yes sir! Just tell me where to go!"

"Awesome!" Angel said excitedly.

"Wow! I had a feeling you were rich, but jet life! Whoa!" Katherine said impressed. "So where are we going?" She asked.

"To paradise!" He said with a huge flirty smile. Then he pulled Katherine in close and kissed her forehead, then they cuddled until they boarded the jet.

"Wow! This is beautiful, and you actually own this! What is your job anyway?!" She asked curiously.

"Well, I'm in the Science and Archaeology fields, and due to me being great at what I do, I've been able to locate, and find powerful amazing things like that Amulet necklace!

"Oh, ok! That's so Awesome!! Yea.. before I saw you again last night I had just come to the realization of not ever seeing you again, and that actually made me very sad..."

"Wow... since your my true soulmate, and we linked with the Amulet spiritually already, its source of power must of felt the longing in your heart, and made a way to link us again, forever; as the legend says! It's a miracle!" Angel exclaimed.

"Yea. It truly is..." Katherine said gazing in his eyes as he stared in hers. Then they hugged each other, and passionately made out on the ride to their destination.

So they finally landed then Angel yelled out: "Katherine, my love we made it to Hawaii!!"

"Yay!!" She shouted smiling. "I've always wanted to come here!"

"We'll let's hurry since we watched the sunrise let's make it to watch the sunset together...." He said smiling at her.

"Alright!" Katherine said excitedly.

Katherine walked into the extravagant private beach house super shocked!

"Wow... This is amazing, Angel!" She said giving him a hug.

"Okay, I gotta go shower before we go!" She told him then went to the bathroom. When she came out there was a beautiful loose flowing dress laying on the bed for her with a bathing suit, and some cute flip flops. She put them on, and when she came out the room there was Angel standing there looking so handsome in his shirt, shorts, and flip flops.

"Wow, you look amazing, Katherine!"

"Thank you! You looking amazing yourself!" She said walking up then rubbing his face, flirting with him.

"Girl.. You better stop before we don't make it out of this room!" He said laughing. "Come on." He said grabbing her hand.

As they walked outside he had a little romantic set up with champagne and fruit.

"I love this! Thanks!" She said kissing his cheek. So they sat cuddling, laughing, drinking champagne, and feeding each other fruit. Then as they watched the sunset their feelings got stronger. Then Angel gazed in her eyes and asked: " Can I have you tonight...?"

"Oh... You want me...?" Katherine asked flirting with him.

"I want you more than anything right now...." He said. Just say the words and your mine..."

"Alright then.... Well... I'm all yours...!" She told him gazing in his eyes. Then he grabbed her, turned her over, and made love to her right there on the beach all, night, long...