Seek and I Will find

It's been two days since Keithan started his journey to find something to link him to the dream realm to help him wake Katherine. Keithan ended up at an old antique shop he traveled to Mexico to visit that he found online. Fortunate for him the owner was a Spiritualist that spake English, and was familiar with his type of situation.

Keithan: "I just need some type of way to get into her mind or her dream so I can get her to wake up!"

Owner: "The fact that you surpassed what the world calls a coma, and started digging into spirituality is very great for you! What your describing to me, it seems she doesn't know she's sleep, and her soul is alive living in a spirit realm! Perhaps she's linked to someone there, and found a way to go with them. Her body is laying there with no soul at the moment so you have to find a way for your soul to exit, and go to that realm and let her know what's happening. Time passes differently in the spirit realms; So to her four days is like two days in her reality right now.

Keithan: "What am I gonna do?! I bet Angel is behind all of this since he's the one started this spirit realms stuff with that Amulet he trapped her soul with."

Owner: "Amulet he trapped her soul with huh? This Amulet wouldn't happen to be crystal like would it?"

Keithan: "I believe so!? Why? Could it be useful!?" He asked.

Owner: "Possibly! It was used to link and join soulmates together, but it could be used to connect non soulmates to each other as well, like your soul could go where her's is right now with that Amulet! Do you have it?"

Keithan: "My sister does somewhere! I'll find it!"

Owner: "When you do, lay down in a restful spot, and put it on. Focus on the soul you want to link with, and you should go where that soul is. In order to wake yourself up you have to focus on waking up! See yourself waking up and you will! Convince her of the reality she's in, then hold her hand there, and tell her to focus on waking up the same as you! Do it together, and the Amulet will generate the power to make it happen.

Keithan: "Okay, I understand what I have to do! Thank you so much for your help sir! Thank you!" He exclaimed with a grateful heart.

Owner: " Good luck!"