Welcome

-Happy Harbor, Mt. Justice-

*Third Person POV*

The Zeta-Beam echo's through the room Recognized Robin-B01 and Recognized Guest-A01 fill the silence. The team and Batman turn to the tubes a Robin and a kid in plain white shirt and pants step out.

"Hey Rob, new dude, what's up?" Wally ask walking up to Robin eating a bag of chips. Danny looks up multi coloured eyes scanning his surroundings.

"Where am I, who are you people?" The boy ask talking for the first time since in the heroes presence. M'gann flies up to him a smile on her face.

"Hello my names Ms. Martian but you can call me M'gann or Megan its my earth name." She says extending her hand he hesitantly grabs it shaking it up and down. She turns and points to a tall boy with black hair and colbat blue eyes.

"That's Superboy or Conner," Megan says the white and black haired teen nods in acknowledgment while Conner grunts analyzing the new arrival.

"The blonde one in green is Artemis, and the blonde one with gills is Aqualad." Artemis just scowls at him and sneers while Aqualad walks up to him.

"You can call me Kaldur'ahm or just Kaldur." The Atlantian says holding his hand for a shake the teen grabs it and shakes more confidently than he did M'gann. The boy in red and yellow speeds towards Danny.

"And I'm Kid Flash, the fastest boy alive." He says flexing.

"More like kid dork." Artemis says under her breath. Megan just ignores her while Kid Flash makes a indignant sound.

"And that's Robin you already knew that and that's Batman." she says pointing towards a man in black with a bat in front.

*Danny's POV*

I scowl when I hear about Batman he's the one that took me away from Joker I look up at him both eyes glowing green and run towards him aiming for a punch. But he evades me.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM HIM!" I yell I am enraged, I loved him and he made me leave.

"I HATE YOU!" I yell going in for another hit but water stops me holding me up. I stop struggling. Everyone is looking at me.

*Teams POV*

~Why did he attack Batman?~ Superboy ask through the mental link.

~Like I explained he likes the Joker, I'm pretty sure that he's in love with him or at least thinks he is in love with him. He's probably pretty upset we took him away from his 'soul mate'.~ Robin explained for the team.

~Why would he like the Joker he's probably a decade older than him?~ KF says. M'gann swoons alittle bit.

~On mars sometimes Martians are born with soul mates it is very rare but beautiful ceremony's take place for their unions.~ she says. The team thinks for a moment when Aqualad talks.

~I doubt that but we will look into it, right Robin?~ the blonde Atlantian says.

~That could be something I'll discuss it with the Bat later.~ Robin says as the team turns there attention to the trapped teen.

*Danny's POV*

"Why am I here why did you take me from him," I say scowling at Batman. He glares at me.

"Who did we take you away from?" Batman ask me, probably to get information but I play along.

"The Joker you made me leave him." I say glow starting to enter my eyes.

"Why does that matter?" The fast one, Kid Flash I think ask.

"None of your business Kid Dick." I snap at him Artemis does not seem to like that.

"Hey don't talk to him like that," she says to me. Its funny because I remember her saying something similar to him earlier. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult your boy toy." I say to her smiling the insane smile Joker uses. They all flinch at that Robin especially so I use it, maybe if I get them to hate me they'll send me back.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I scare you Joker taught me that, you know what else he taught me? He taught me the proper way to kill but this time without suffering last time I killed it took a while for everyone to die they just kept screaming untill they died every 12,506 citizen in the city. Oh, oh, wait add another 126 to that, can't forget the others, those bastards." I smile again looking at the fear in their eyes, but, wait, the Martian doesn't look scared, I see pity in her eyes, I don't need fucking pity. She starts to fly up to me.

"I can feel your emotions rolling off you, and under all that anger I see a sliver of remorse and sadness. That tells me you are still capable of being a different person, you could be a hero." She says smiling at me. When I hear this I immediately strengthen my mind barriers blocking everything from entering and exiting my thoughts. But she is right I do feel remorse and sadness for my family but for the rest only anger, but I could play this to my advantage I was always good at acting. I bring tears to my eyes and let them spill over.

"I tried being the hero once now my entire family is dead," I whisper, playing my role as teen full of guilt perfectly, she buys it just as planned.

"What's your name?" She ask me I debate on telling my real name but decide no one can know until Joker knows so I use my new name.

"He calls me Casper." I say quietly.