chapter 4

Princess Ava then went to the two puppies and kittens to tell them that she would be busy for a little while and led Dot and Estelle into a private bed chamber which was her own. There seemed to be a framed photograph of a different Siamese kitten who had a spiked collar around her neck.

"Who's this Siamese kitten with the collar with spikes on it?" Dot asked noticing the picture.

"Hm?" Princess Ava looked over and then saw the picture. "Oh! That's my twin sister, Eva."

"She looks kinda evil, no offense, ma'am." Estelle commented.

"It's quite alright, she is evil, I just thought she wore that to look tough." Princess Ava frowned.

Dot and Estelle looked worried about the princess having an evil sister.

"Makes me think of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna back when Luna was Nightmare Moon." Estelle looked back nervously.

"Unlike them, it seems Princess Eva is all evil and has no good inside her." Dot said.

"I'm afraid that's a story for another time, my friends." Princess Ava sighed softly.

"So, what happened on that day of Weenie's Friendship Ceremony?" Dot asked.

"It was just nine long years ago..." Princess Ava started to narrate.

Flashback to Nine Years Ago...

We are shown a high school with Amber and Darla until suddenly, Darla was called to the principal's office.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Darla asked, she was now sixteen years old, but was an unwed mother.

"It's the Nursery School," the principal handed her the phone. "They want to speak with you."

Darla took the phone and answered it. "What's wrong with Eloise?" she then asked, assuming something bad happened to her daughter, then heard that her daughter was so much trouble that she caused two experienced teachers to retire and drove nearly all of the adults crazy with her hyper behavior. "Oh, my..." she then cupped her mouth. "I'm sorry... I'll be right there..." she then handed the phone back. "Sir, I have to leave," she then told the principal. "I'm afraid my daughter's acted up again... I can't imagine why she would behave this way, she was such a sweet little baby..."

"Maybe she needs a companion." The principal said.

"I don't know, I hate to cut class, but I better go..." Darla sounded exhausted.

"Go ahead, Miss Fudo, I understand." the principal nodded to her.

Darla nodded back and took her leave to the local nursery school to pick up her toddler daughter.

A woman looked exhausted and wore out and violently handed Eloise right back to Darla's arms.

Darla held her daughter and gave an apologetic smile. "I'm sure this won't happen again on Monday."

"I'm afraid there won't be a next time..." the woman glared. "That child is reckless, impossible, I'm sorry, but we can't keep watching her, FIND SOMEONE ELSE!"

"But I'm sure that she'll--" Darla said before the door was closed in her face. She then frowned as she carried Eloise in her arms. "Come on, baby, let's go home..." she then sighed softly and carried her daughter back home since she couldn't go back to school like this now.

Meanwhile, in Pocketville...

Weenie was just a nameless pug dog who wandered all around and kept causing slight trouble and was wound up a little like how Eloise was and kept wanting to play with someone, but no one would pay attention to him for long. But that was soon going to change as a friendship magic trail started to come into Pocketville. Princess Ava came out after levitating a book with her magic.