Who are you

The incident takes place at a famous temple in Kerala where they are going to achieve the record breaking one today. 25 marriages and the auspicious time is just one and half hours.

Two brides came with ghoonghat and token in their hand because their parents were somewhere lost in the crowd . One girl showed her token and pandit took her to a stage and another pandit to other to second stage . The marriage was taking place in a lightening speed because the time remaining is less. The bride and groom wasn't given a proper time to breath. They all did it in a hurry and got down the stage.
They were given some forms to sign so their marriage gets registered.

The groom and bride felt something strange when their hands brushed but shooed away the thought. Another couple came down to see their parents fighting over some issue.

Rai family : how can you insult our family
Agarwal family : first ask your relatives to demand and eat less
Rai : such an insult.it's your duty that bride should consider groom family important
Agarwal :then you should have invited less people
Rai : they are all our near ones. It's your daughter's fault that she did some magic on our son and he fell for her wish
Agarwal : not a word against my daughter
Rai : yes,our son always obeyed us, by the entry of your daughter he changed
Agarwal : enough.we are breaking this marriage then walked towards parth and to his bride.
Sanyu do you want to see your dad being insulted .
Bride : sanyu who is that and revealed her face.
All were shocked to see some other girl instead of sanyu.
Agarwal : where is my sanyu and parth turned to see different girl in place of Sanyu.

A guy approached them and stood beside the bride and called vidushi and turned to the girl who is holding his hand . The guy removed the veil to see another face.
Agarwal : sanyu
Sanyu lifted to see different people and shocked face of parth with another girl.

All were quite and moved to the room. Sandhir vidharth their parents.
Agrawal: so this all confusion happened because of no one's fault
Shekawat : yes,what we should do next
Rai : see even God doesn't want your daughter to be our son's wife
Iyer : see we are brahmins and our prayers doesn't go waste

Rd was supposed to marry his love vidushi and sanyu her lover parth but due to over crowd and short time all these happened.
Rd: I love only vidushi
S: I love parth
Rd: I think we should call this accidental marriage off
S: yes that's what I too thought
Vidharth remained quite because of the glaring from parents.

The parents discussed about something and came to a conclusion.
Agarwal : so we can't cancel this marriage because now it would be registered
Shekwat : and you can't apply for divorce without minimum of 6 months of living together
Rai : in this time if you can accept the marriage and move forward then there won't be anymore dramas
Iyer : still you think it's a compromise one then you can surely go ahead with the divorce

Sandhir and vidharth in unison told we trust our love . But parents were happy inside because it was destiny that bound them and it's God's will .

Sandhir left for Mumbai and vidharth to Delhi.

Note : this incident really happened in kerala at that temple last month so it's not illogical part because that temple is always over crowded.

Precap : past memories

Please give your thoughts about how you felt about the story.