Moments to remember

Morning the caller tune was making a disturbance in the beauty sleep of sanyu,she covered her head with the cover still it kept on ringing with lots of irritation she accepted the call.

S: hello.are u sleep deprived person that you called me so early
Rd: sanyu it's me rd
S: rd. Is mom fine she took her medicine
Rd: yes
S: then dad
Rd: arey baba we threw are fine
S: I just asked about mom and dad not you.
Rd: acha I thought next will be my turn
S: no
Rd: leave all those,actually dad left for a meeting early morning and now mom is demanding for tea. You know my cooking skills and the maid we arranged she is coming tomorrow.what to do.
S: what can I do from sitting in Delhi
Rd: come to video call and help me
S: done

Both on their video mode and they too were in messy state. Sanyu with a loose t shirt and her hair to a bun . And rd was too in a messy state with his hair on forehead and with a tee.
S: you are my baccha by seeing his avtar and she bit her tongue
Rd: what
S: I said my baccha and showed a teddy.what you thought. Wait a minute too much of misconceptions Mr Shekawat
Rd: leave that.how to start.first I should boil milk and water in separate pans
S: instructed him to prepare tea
Rd: without a thank you shut the screen
S: manner less guy. And took her teddy and told you and that guy rd has just has single expression angrywala look.

She got ready and went to office. Her boss told her that he didn't expect such an irresponsible behavior . She just explained the condition of her mom in law but the boss said she is married to parth and his family in delhi with him. There was no escape route so she disclosed the whole truth and boss said he'll keep it as secret.

Later she got another call from rd.

S: now what this guy wants .hello
Rd: hi .are you busy. I need your help again
S: tell me.
Rd:I  gave mom bread and jam for break fast .then medicine now she is taking rest. Coming to the point I want to prepare lunch so how
S: what you like to have
Rd: mom plain rice and dal. For me egg roast
S: ok. We can't do video call.so I'll explain everything step wise.

First rice. Wash the rice then boil water add the rice to it and wait 4 rice to cook.

Then dal also you wash then in cooker add that with salt,turmeric.then cook the dal.

Egg roast add oil in a pan,then add onion,tomatoes and then egg and salt stir well then add corriander leaf.

Chalo bye. I have lots of work . This time she end the call and he got angry.

Later she got a pic from rd. After seeing that she couldn't control her laugh.

First rice it's tuned into a paste,dal looks raw and egg roast was funny, the pan had whole egg,onion and tomatoes with leaves covered. She immediately called rd.

Rd: I'm.a failure as cook . I kept the rice and dal and went to watch tv. When I returned it's like this. Rice is sticky and dal undercooked plus it's lid bursted. I thought I'll make roast see it's like that only hard not cooked and pouted.

S: you look so cute while complaining. Best solution order from restaurant today tomorrow maid will come and do all the work . You are so adorable feel like pulling your cheeks

Note : I'll be posting babysitter 3 today by 10.30 or 11 because by 12 I would be slept. So enjoy that give me your feedbacks.

Love you all