Honeymoon

The days passed in their cuddling and usual love stuffs. Rd came after work to see his wife in phoolan devi avatar.

Rd: what happened baby
S: don't baby me Rd. I thought the surprises you gave me the engagement,mehandi,sangeet was out of love.Now I know the real reason behind it
Rd: other than love there's no other reason
S: yes there is it's that you are a kanjoos.fear of getting bankrupt.dhokebaaz

Rd ahhhh and caught near his heart. You stabbed here. So you came to know the actual motive behind.my wifey is turning smart day by day.
S: huh.it's been one month and you didn't take me to honeymoon
Rd: why there's a need of honeymoon.what they do there we are doing already.so it's waste to go and find a place,then tickets,stay and your shopping and tantrums.in short I'll be kangal and went to washroom.

Rd peeped through the door and shouted. Sanyu don't open my bag and closed the door. Rd smirked.

Sanyu got suspicious and without making noise pulled the string of zip and there was lying an envelope. She tore that and saw the tickets to Manali. She smiled. Such a dramqueen you are rd in reply and left room jumping in joy.

MY POV :guys I don't know about Manali. This will be from my imagination. So bear it and if there's mistake please let me know.

The night table was set and senior and junior shekawats were seated. Sanyu was humming a song all the while. But it stopped abruptly when she left someone's leg is touching her feet and going upwards. She straightened the face and glared rd,but he was enjoying the meal without any change. Sanyu thought to take revenge on rd. She smirked and did the same but ...renu dropped her spoon and bow down to take that.
Re: Sanyu beta the massage is done on wrong leg
S: stopped her process and renu smiled at her. Renu pointed at herself and not rd. Sanyu was embarrassed and went to her room with a cherry face.

Rd enters the room but welcomed by pillow.
Rd: arey yaar now which crime I did
S: so innocent at the table down
Rd: it's for fun
S: in your fun chakkar I...
Rd: continue please
S: I..and explained to rd.
Rd: hahah. You were doing the same with mom.buddhu and slapped her forehead
S: I thought it was you nah and pouted.he kissed her pout and you are cute Sanyu.

They reached manali and decided to explore it the next day. Sanyu was the first to wake up,the scene outside made her like child and she started clapping her hands like a
5 yr old with yay snowfall and was jumping on the bed . Rd's sleep broke and he what terrorist attack or earthquake.
S: nothing hubby it's me
Rd: you are volcano. Today what you found
S: snowfall see how beautiful it is
Rd was pulling her hand come here nah we will sleep.
S: that we do usually we are here to see the place enjoy and relax.get ready

Rd cursed why he told the dialogue before and headed to visit manali. First they went to the famous temple,there rd filled her partition with kumkum the prasad of there. Then went to the valley they did paragliding and enjoyed.

Next they went to play with the snow. They threw snow balls then rd broke her snow man all the time. She got angry and pushed him but he took her with him.

Sanyu was on top of rd they shared an eye lock and their face was inches apart that it broke due to the giggling of children. They played with them. Sanyu saw rd was missing she started her search for him. She was passing by a tree that someone pulled her. She was going to scream that person shut her mouth with the palm. She got relieved seeing her pati dev . He put a random strand of hair behind and came close to her and their lips met each other. They poured all love in that kiss and he whispered was the fun than doing chori chori chupke chupke .

They were very tired after all the sight seeing
Rd: I'm going to sleep change and join me
S(I.m): is this called honeymoon she collected her cloths and went inside the washroom. A wicked idea came to her mind. Hahaha by this my baccha hubby's sanyas vrat will break.I need to be modern ramba
She called out rd are you sleeping
Rd: ha baba don't disturb me
S: ohk and she dropped her dry cloths to the water opps my cloths are wet what will I wear and smirked. Her eyes fell on the pink bathrobe. And she tied it and peeped to see rd lying on his tummy flat.

She came to room and opened the cupboard with noise and her plan got successful when she felt rd got breath on her neck.
Rd: what are you trying to do sexy lady
S: my dress got wet so...
Rd: you are not so inoocent my seductress,and lifted her she circled her hand around his neck and he placed her on the bed in sitting position and he sat behind.

He pulled the sleeve of the robe slightly and started planting wet kiss there. He kept his chin on the shoulder and sneaked his arms around her waist and she too kept her hands on his. He asked are you ready to take our relationship to next. She just smiled as the approval . She faced him and the raw desire for her was clearly seen on his face. He started giving kiss all over her face,neck,collar bone. He bit her sensitive spot and gave love bite. He travelled to her cleavage dipped his face near there and kissed she called his name while moaning in pleasure. She cupped his face and kissed him too on his face sucked the adam's apple followed to the chest and gave a love bite there . He stopped her activity and untied the robe and sucked and kissed the fullest and roamed his tongue on her navel. That night they discovered the secrets of themselves. And gently he entered and wiped her tears and replaced with kiss. They became one in all manner. At end they embraced each other and slept.

Next day sanyu woke up to see another sexy scene that her hubby in his pants.
S: chee rd you are roaming like this in front of a girl
Rd: At least I've pants what about you huh and raised his eyebrow
She blushed to his words and hid her face by quilt. The door bell rang and rd bought tray with breakfast.
Wifey come out and change I'm hungry. She looked from the side of the sheet and asked him to close his eyes and he did so. She got up but her bad luck rd kept his hand on the sheet and it fell from her body. She somehow managed and sat on the bed.

Rd: you didn't change
S: no and twitched her lips
Rd: need another round but I'm tired of yesterday you were a wild beast
She smacked his shoulder and then got hold of the quilt before it fall.

She asked rd to go to the balcony so she can change but he didn't move a bit. She was now getting frustrated she said ok fine. He smiled and she went near the cupboard to take her cloths. She turned to see rd wasn't there. She sighed and went to the washroom before she could close the door rd bolted it.

Rd; let's shower together
S: no rd go please and made cute face to butter him. He hugged her and she tried to come out of his hold in the process they fell to the floor.

Rd opened the tap and filled with water in the tub and he placed her like a fragile doll and they made love there. The day passed in their love. At night temperature decreased to the lowest and rd set fire to warm them in the place . Rd pulled sanyu in between his legs and gave the shower of love. She wore a loose tee and he too got inside that. Another day of trip end .

Two days they were in the room,then after that they went for shopping,she bought for both parents including suda silk shawl. Rd gifted her jhumkas and she bought a jacket for rd.
The trip end with love note .

This is the last part I'll be giving such scene. So happy guys with the progress of me.

Another piece of info I forgot to write yesterday that milk incident in 1st night that was my real experience in life.

And I don't know if I write a s2 will it be liked like this but I want my readers to give suggestions what you want to read if ever I plan.

Precap will be with pregnancy