Another meet

Sanyu went out took an auto to her friend's place and rd was in his room . Both were thinking about last night what actually happened between them .

S(I.m): why did I take him to show the night life
Rd(I.m): why did I drink yesterday
S(I.m): I remember him challenging me
Rd(I.m): how she took me out of the pub
S(I.m): he calling me beautiful
Rd(I.m): me asking permission to kiss

Then both realized at what intensity they kissed. Sanyu was blushing hard giving tough competition to tomatoes also,her cheeks had such a dark shade. Rd was feeling all charged up.

Sanyu entered the room and she saw the mirror and a smile appeared instantly,other hand rd took his shirt and kept on his bag safely with a grin.

At evening rd said bye to Bangalore and hopefully sanyu. And sanyu was touching her lips and rewinding the kiss again and again. Soon her friend came and noticed get features and tried to play with her.

Friend : so what's up buddy
S: nothing
F: you are in the same position and place from morning and your face holds a different glow
S: arey chup
F: I'm not joking.ahem ahem i know
S: what with trembling voice
F: that you gave your heart to someone I think I should inform parth to search another girl
Sanyu got up from the seat and locked herself inside the washroom.

Other hand rd came back took his clothes out from the bag to see the shirt worn by sanyu. He had an urge to smell it and her fragrance was lingering all over the material. He folded it properly and kept in his cupboard and while leaving his hand struck in something and it fell down,he kneeled down to take that it was a,pic of vids. He gasped remembering his love.

S: what the..I forgot my love
Rd: vids how could I
S: today if she didn't mention parth I never thought about him
Rd: why I'm behaving like sanyu is my love.why I kept the shirt worn so carefully
S & rd : shit.what big mistake we did.we cheated our love . They'll be waiting for us and here we enjoyed the night. This is bad. We should cancel the decision of divorce. How can we look into their eyes by doing such a wrong deed. Why our destinies are so interlinked. First the marriage and now this.

For time being it's better not to think of anything else . By this sandhir slept.

One more week gone still sandhir didn't put any effort to contact or resolve the situation and didn't bothered. Rd got a call from Kishore.

K: hello beta.how are you
Rd: I'm fine uncle
K: uncle...you can call me dad
Rd: sorry dad
K: it sounds good and have apnapan
Rd: umm.how's sa..I mean everyone
K: they are fine beta. I called because there's a family pooja going to be held and we wish to see you with your parents
Rd: dad but it will create more problems.when sanyukta was staying here that time we introduced her as dad's friend's beti not as my wife because this relationship has a life span of less than 6 months
K: I'm aware of all the pro's and con's.I too will introduce as family friend not more.I just want you both to have a happy life with or without each other
Rd: ok dad I'll be coming but mom and dad won't be present because of some meeting
K: it's ok.I'll wait for you .bye son
Rd: bye dad

Kishore didn't tell sanyu about rd coming to pooja. Next day rd got ready to go to Delhi for the function. He messaged kishore about his flight details and arrival time and kishore replied that he'll send someone to pick him up.

Sanyu was busy with work and house function. She got call from dad saying that she needs to be in the airport to receive someone important and she said a yes. She zoomed her car to the destined place and she waited for the person.

The doors opened and there rd came out looking out for his name but no one was there,he was going to call Kishore that his eyes fell on the Angel precisely his wife and she too saw him. They shared an eye lock and the kiss flashed through their minds and sanyu was blushing,their dream land was broken by another passenger pasing by he accidentally pushed sanyu and she jerked from her love land and broke the eye contact with rd.

Thanks guys . I know it's long while i posted so all the function end with full masti and did enjoy well. Maybe I'll post game of love at night.