Accident

He got to the flight and was thinking about his life and unexpected changes happened. He was sure by looking at vids at first that his life is bound with her but the marriage and unknown entry of sanyu as wife. Meeting sanyu at Bangalore their friendship,kiss and the night how he lost his control when he doesn't have feelings for her.

He reminisced how he mistook her for the person who was gifting him red rose and she made chutney out of that and he chuckled and he saw the person sitting near him with weird looks he said sorry and was thinking about how vidharth meet went and they were taking a step to fulfill their parents wish . He just want vids happiness and he knew she may move on but him with sanyu was doubtful. Not because of lack of feelings only but it would be like a forced one .he has seen the glow on her face when she talks about parth today while going to the cafe and was dreaming a life with him but his pov was entirely different and her gloomy look was only seen after dropping him at the airport.

The flight landed safely and he went to his friend's place and he informed Kishore he reached safely. Days passed after a week his dad called to inform their arrival by 10 pm and he was happy that he won't feel alone. The clock struck to 11 pm no sign of his mom and dad by 12 am he got a call and he just collapsed.

He was taken to hospital by his friend while returning his parents met with an accident and all sorts of bad news where running in his mind. When he came to the lobby of the hospital he saw harsh sitting with small scratches and stitch at forehead. Rd zoomed his eyes to spot renu but..
Harsh said she is injured badly and doctors have taken her for an operation. Rd was praying for his mom's health.

The light turned green and doctor came to harsh and rd and said she is fine. Just she has fractured her legs and she needs complete bed rest for one month. Dad and son duo sighed with relief.

After two days she was shifted to ward from I.C.U. they met and she gave them her best smile. Harsh got call from Kishore and he told about accident and renu's health. Anju was informed and they packed their bags to leave for Mumbai as soon sanyu came back. At evening sanyu saw the tensed face of her parents and she enquired,she got shock and angry on rd that he didn't even consider her as his friend to say about the accident. She immediately applied for leave and without waiting for the approval she got ready to go to her sasural.

Their reached by next noon and went straight to hospital and Shekawat's were surprised to see Agarwals there. Rd saw sanyu as an alien and she tactfully ignored him.

All tried their best to cheer renu but she doesn't want to stay at hospital then sanyu told she'll talk to doctor about her discharge and renu was happy but rd didn't like the idea. As soon as Sanyu stepped out of the room he pulled her to an isolated area with less patients.

Rd: what you think of yourself
S: nothing to you but as a daughter it's my duty to look after mom
Rd: mom
S: yes.when I married and was at your house mom and dad was with me and now it's my turn
Rd: why can't you understand dammit that you will leave by two days and who will be there for her. Me and dad can't do anything and here nurses are there to look upon
S: who told I'm leaving.don't assume things Mr Shekawat
Rd: what you're not going back
S: yes I'll go back after mom health is well
Rd: hmmm

Sanyu pestered the doctor too much that he gave the discharge of renu with the assurance of sanyu . Sanyu's parents found a ray of hope in their daughter's life.

Next day elder Agarwals left and now Sanyu was in charge of the Shekawat house. By her 2 weeks stay before she knew the routine of here.

She stayed with renu at her room if any emergency occured. Morning she got up went to kitchen to make tea. For her surprise rd was already present there.

S: good morning
Rd: morning.you take rest I'll make tea
S: you know how to prepare
Rd: it's simple
S: oh. Then tell me
Rd: ok.first boil one litre milk then add tea powder like 4 spoons then sugar and serve it's easy
S: wow and this one litre milk tea for whole colony or for 4 members of the family
Rd: I don't know
S: move back and watch

She boiled the milk,and in another pan water. The milk got boiled and she switched off ,to show sanyu rd did a heropanti act of taking the hot water vessel by hands and he dropped it on the floor and yelled in pain.
Sanyu took his hands saw it turned to be red. She showed his hand under running tap water and scolded him for the stupidity. She applied burnoil and asked to wait for her at the table.

She made 4 cups of tea. Served harsh and rd,then took her and renu's to her room. She helped renu in gulping it. Then went back to kitchen,she made parathas and cornflakes for renu. She served other's and fed renu the cereal.

Harsh left the table now only rd was there. He liked the parathas so he was enjoying each and every bite. Sanyu took her seat and was having food but stopped hearing rd.

Rd: you can cook
S: thanks sir for your certificate
Rd: I thought you will be serving your special rose chutney and laughed
S: felt embarrassed don't challenge me.tomorrow I'll serve that if you liked it so much
Rd: please.take care of my mom
S: I know

Both the gents left for work with the ladies at home.

Precap:long distance relationship
Maybe I'll post another part today night.