6: We are the Champions- Queen

The rain starts to clear and I say bye to Mugs, a quick dash to the house and I quickly rush up stairs to the shower to heat myself up. I don't want to turn up to the party shivering on the doorstep.

I hop out the shower and wrap my hair in the towel with another one around my body. Too cold to get barely move, I realise it's definitely coat weather, I'll take it off when I get at the party.

My brown one I wore earlier is a little too plain. If I wanted to make an impression, I'd need to stand out from the crowd. Tim's red coat would do just the thing.

I grab the black shirt with blue tights I bought with Chrissy who was being a bit too polite, I hope everything's okay with her later.

I grab a pair of black flats that match my shirt. Deciding to wear my hair in a low pony, I let it naturally dry, no blow-dryer, hair-straightener bullshit.

I grab my handbag, put my phone in the bag and hold the car keys in my hand. I made Tim move his car so he wasn't parking me in, I head to the car. The raining has stopped but I knew it would only be a matter of time before it happened again. I only hope that wherever the party is... it has a roof.

The second I step into the famous Christopher Stuart cabin, the noise of the rain and the cold air disappear into loud music and heat from a fire place and heaters placed around the cabin.

I couldn't find Christine, she texted me earlier saying she was nearly there so she must have already been here for a few hours.

I search the crowd of people and my eyes land on her, descending from the stairs wrapped around Chris who appears just as drunk as she does.

"Hey loser," she calls out pointing at me, making the whole room look in my direction. Christine grabs Chris's face and gives him the sloppiest kiss I think I've witnessed, I couldn't look at it. What a fucking betrayal.

I did the only thing I knew to do. Cried. I ran outside first of course, I walked to my car to find it had been completely trashed with toilet paper, I fucking hate teenagers. The wet paper had acted like a cement, no way I could get in my car and drive home.

So I did the next best thing. I called the police, an anonymous tip that under age teenagers were drinking.

In a rush of emotions I ran away from the cabin and into the rain. Looking back I realise that was probably the dumbest thing ever to do, but it felt right at the time.

Of course, I didn't know at the time that I would later get struck by lightning.

 No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world. -Queen