9: Express Yourself- Labrinth

I hang my guitar on it's rack and place one hand on the door knob with the other in my back pocket, securing my picks position.

BANG.

The door hit someone in, I almost felt everything move in slow. Her thin, wavy hair flowed down from her face as she fell to the ground, I tried to catch her.

She looks up at me and I'm speechless. "Ugh," she groans.

"Oh my God. I didn't see you," I panic. The halls getting crowded. "Are you okay?"

She exhales "I'll be fine," she stands.

"So sorry," I begins to apologise but her friend called her over.

"Don't be sorry, I didn't look where I was walking," I felt so guilty I couldn't stand still, I needed to run and get an ice-pack or something. "I'll see you around, "she says.

Oh shit, did I just make this awkward? "See you," I say and walk in the opposite direction as she does.

Before lunch was PDHPE with some Russian female as a teacher, then after was Science with a man whose name ended in an 'opolous'.

Lunch was spend outside in the sun reading the rest of the book I didn't finish this morning. Last period was History, I must have read the timetable wrong because I walked into some random class filled with kids that looked younger than my sisters.

I read it again, correctly this time and knock on the door to see Mr Ellis. I walk into the class looking for a seat and see her, the girl I hit with a door. So I sit right next to her, of course.

I say the same thing twice I'm awkward when I speak
Ain't got the perfect smile don't turn heads on my street  -Labrinth