UPDATE😘

Hey everyone, it's Ash attack here..
I'm your boy now because you read my story so I can go by Ash Attack...lol it's Asher here if you didn't get my joke.
Yea I know this story is over and what not but I want to update y'all on my life..did I seriously just say y'all?.,.
Ok whatever.
Soooo
Aly
And
I
Broke

THE RECORD FOR MY LONGEST RELATIONSHIP!!!
6 months baby!!!😏😏😏
To all my fans who longed for my affection, I'm sorry :(
But hey, Evan is single and ready to mingleeeee

Ok!!
So, Aly and I currently both live in Philly. We aren't living like super close but I can't complain.
She is able to tolerate my basketball lifestyle which is super cool. I have practices even more now because I'm going to be playing D1 in college. So like I have practices outside of school on top of the ones I already have for the school team.
At least I love what I do!

Aly is doing the same.
Sort of.
She's working her butt off super hard because she also REALLY wants to go to school in Philly. But she wants to go to UPenn...
Yeah Aly is really smart...

Sorry fam, I can't school like that. Like I'm a real hard worker but like...I don't know lol...
So yeah Aly and I are still going strong and yeah I guess that's it..
Wait no!
Aly is thinking of writing this story from her POV. She thinks it would look good for college, and because she loves me. Mostly because she loves me 😁

And in case you were wondering, my TS hasn't been treating me too bad lately. With the exception of super late and stressful practices and days where I get like no sleep...my tics have gone down a lot since I left Ohio.

Well that's everything I guess...
Peace out!!!
Go nova🏀🏀🏀🏀

PS COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE FROM BEYOND AVERAGE FOR A Q AND A