A Fair Ferris Wheel

The Alpha King 8

Chapter 8- A Fair Ferris Wheel

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

****11 more days

Where am I? I looked around and I saw that I am all alone, nothing is here everything is white, or rather nothing is here. I feel peaceful the same thing that I feel whenever I'm around Blaine. My heart shattered at the thought of him where is he?

"Blaine, you need to rest it's been a two days since you have slept," A worried voice said. I knew that worried voice it was Mrs. Rivers.

I heard a deep gripe I could feel myself being shakes from the rumbling growl. "You’r telling me to sleep when any moment my mate could wake up," he yelled it rung in my ears. "Get out!" Blaine demanded.

Now I knew why I was feeling so peaceful it was because Blaine was here I felt the familiar shocks go throughout my hand when he took it. I want so badly to put my hand on his face and tell him that I was going to be okay.

"Paisley you need to wake up please," Blaine said he never sounded so vulnerable even when I was mad at him he never sounded so desperate for something like he just did.

"Before I met you I felt as if my life was just going by, there was nothing important in my life. Everything was already figured out I knew exactly what I was going to do to get there. When I meant you my world already seemed brighter, you walked around with confidence your head high and shoulders back. You told me you were rejecting me, sort of, that was something that wasn't planned out. When I imagined getting my mate I imagined her loving me instantly," He said in a shaky voice.

I felt the grip on my hand tighten "That didn't happened you surprised me by not wanting me I'm so used to everyone ass kissing me because I'm going to be Alpha King, but not you Paisley, you never sugar coated anything you spoke your mind. You make my life unpredictable, you pull these crazy stunts not caring what the consequences are," Blaine said brushing his hand across my face at least that's what I think happened because I felt sparks on my face.

"I feel alive when I'm with you the air I now breath is fresher, I now walk with a purpose and that's to see you, I get up every morning only to think of you, the last thing I think about is you when I sleep and even then I still have you in my dreams," Blaine said laughing.

"You’r the best thing that has ever happened to me Paisley and I don't want to lose you when I barely even had you to begin with. I love you," Blaine said.

I could hear my heart beat faster due to the monitor I'm assuming I'm in the hospital then. "I just wanted to let you know that," Blaine muttered.

"I know you can hear me Paisley it's nice to know that your heart beats for me like mine beats for yours," Blaine said I could tell that there was a smirk on his face.

"You have to wake up know think about everything you love. Think about Mark and Shelby and whatever makes you happy," He said.

I thought deeply the only thing I could think of was Blaine and his perfect face I felt the sparks get more electrified I felt tingles in my toes and in my hands. I squeezed Blaine's hand "Paisley, come on you're almost there let me look at you eyes I want to see them," Blaine said.

I squeezed my hand trying to tell him that was stupid like him but felt the corners of my mouth turn upwards into a small smile at the thought of being able to tell him that he is stupid. I saw something, Blains perfect brown orbs staring at me.