Dancing Genuis

The Alpha King 30

Chapter 30- Dancing Genius

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

Blaine and I ended up hoping onto the cruise ship we were going to be on there fir six days. I looked at Blaine who was sleeping I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I woke up before him. That says something maybe Blaine was really tired and he didn't feel me moving around. I could see Blaine shift around and move he opened his eyes and looked around until they landed one me.

"How long have you been staring at me like that?" He asked me smirking.

I shrugged "Not that long," I told him.

"Sure Paisley because I know how much you like looking at me," he stated like he was confident that it was true.

I rolled my eyes at him "I do not like staring at you," I said.

"Sure you don't, you wouldn't have married me if I was ugly," he smirked.

"I'm not married to you," I said getting frustrated.

"Yet," he added.

I looked at him "Just admit it Paisley you love me and you adore my look," Blaine replied.

I sighed "I do love you Blaine. As for admiring your looks I'm not so sure of," I told him.

"When I don't feel you move around in bed it makes me worried," Blaine said.

"How?" I asked him.

"The only time you haven't kicked me or punched me you were awake or fake sleeping and you ran away. It just worries me that maybe something happened like your heart stopping," Blaine told me.

"Mmm I see," I hummed.

"So what do you want to do?" Blaine asked.

"I don't know what is there to do?" I asked him back.

"We can go swimming wince we are on a boat," Blaine suggested.

I gave him a look "We're not going swimming," I stated.

"Why not?" Blaine wined.

"Because Blaine I'm on my period," I reminded him.

"Aren't those what tampons are for?" Blaine questioned me.

"Yes but I don't feel comfortable swimming while I'm on my period let's do something else. Anything you want to do," I said.

"Anything?" he asked making sure I meant what I had said.

"Anything that doesn't involve us getting naked or in bathing suits," I said.

Blaine grabbed the cruise packet that had all the events going on and where. "I know how about we go to a dance," Blaine said.

"I don't know about that what else is there?" I asked him.

"You said anything Paisley Stamps and I want to go to the dance so that is what we are going to do," Blaine said getting up and pulling the covers off of us.

"Fine," I muttered going into the bathroom changing into some jeans and a shirt turns out Shelby was in on this and ended up bringing me her choice of clothing.

I walked with Blaine towards the ballroom area and there were many people here. People of all ages little kids with their parents and grandparents here as well. There was food on the side with table but many people were ignoring the food they all seemed to be dancing. The teens didn't hold back grinding with one another while the grandparents did their own style of dancing.

I simply felt out of place standing here I made my way to the food stand "Come on Paisley let's dance," Blaine said.

"Ugh I don't know I'm kind of hungry I didn't eat breakfast," I told him grabbing a plate.

"You'll be fine," Blaine said trying to tug me.

I sighed in defeat as Blaine pulled me to where everyone else was dancing around. I stood there while Blaine's hands were on my hips pulling me close to him. I could feel him move side to side and I tried to do the same movements but I tripped over myself a couple of times.

"My my does Paisley not know how to dance?" Blaine asked smirking down at me.

"Shutup," I said and I could feel the heat go to my face.

I didn't know how to dance I have never been in the situation where I needed to dance. My whole life I was running away from Miles so I was missing school dances trying to stay on the down low. I never thought that dancing was something that I needed to know because it wasn't. Until now.

"You don even have you hands in the right place," Blaine said laughing at me.

I sighed in frustration as he put my arms around his shoulders. "I'm defiantly investing in some dancing lessons before we get married," Blaine said.

I glared at him "I'm going to invest in an apartment for you to stay at while I'm at home," I replied back.

I tripped once again with me leaning on Blaine more and I pushed myself off of him. "Just follow my movement," Blaine suggested.

"That's what I have been doing and it's not working maybe you should follow me," I said.

"I would but seeing you dance I don't think that's possible," he said.

I looked down watching as Blaine's feet moved and I moved mine with his I was concentrating really hard. I made sure to not bump my feet with his or make my feet run into one another.

"Good now just do that looking up," Blaine said.

I looked up at him and I was doing good until to next few steps and I tripped "Dancing is impossible," I muttered as the slow song ended.

"I have no idea what we are going to do when it comes down to our wedding," he said.

"You better what yourself Blaine your the one that proposed to me," I said warning him.

"Yes, and you the one that agreed to marrying me," he responded.

The rest of the day was relaxing who knew that being on a boat had that effect I always thought that people get see sick. We ended up sitting down eating and enjoying the view of the never ending blue ocean which got boring after a while.

It has been official looking at a blue pond make me feel like I'm getting no where there is nothing that says where you are. At the end of the day I was pretty tired for no reason.

I felt Blaine pull me closer under the covers.

"Do you know why wedding rings are on the left hand ring finger?" Blaine asked me.

I could tell where this was going it was going to be another one of his pointless facts. Blaine was one of those people that knew anything random and some was informational while others were just plains gross.

"Why?" I sighed asking him.

"Because the left ring finger is the only finger that has a vein that connects to the heart," Blaine said taking my left hand and placing it on his chest where his heart is.

Aww "Aww," I spoke exactly what my mind was thinking.

I am literally in a writers block stump any ideas? Comment below and get dedicated chapter