King Ceremony

The Alpha King 28

chapter 28-King Ceremony

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

I looked into Blaine's brown eyes I could tell that he was being sincere. The longer that I thought about it the more I could see Blaine get a worried expression.

"Yes I forgive you," I said.

Right when the words left my mouth Blaine tackled me into a hug. I hugged him back feeling complete all of my feelings were back.

I felt the sensation of my stomach jump in happiness, my heart thump more dramatically, my skin tingle with him touching me, and over all happiness.

"Yes your finally my girlfriend," Blaine muttered into my neck.

"I'm not your girlfriend," I told him.

"Why not?" He asked pulling away from me.

"You never asked me," I told him.

"Paisley Isabel Stamps aka P.I.S," He said and I gave him a look.

"Okay Paisley will you be my girlfriend?" Blaine asked.

"No," I told him being serious.

"No?" he asked.

"No," I told him.

"I don't understand you just wanted me to ask you and I did," Blaine said confused.

"Blaine you called me P.I.S I told you not to call me that and be more creative when you ask me I don't want it to be like something that everyone else does," I told him.

"Okay so you want me to do something spectacular?" Blaine asked trying to get my approval.

"I don't know if I'm ready to go out with you though I mean I just want to take it slow. We both have been through a lot together let's make it right this time by trusting each other. I know where I was wrong and that was not telling you the truth and leaving you so I guess I need to start talking to you more," I said.

"No I don't want to hear about all your problems that's what Shelby's for I'm not a girl," Blaine said moaning into a pillow.

"I'm being serious Blaine o can't help but to think that everything was my fault from the beginning," I said. "If I told you about Miles then you probably would have protected me from him. I wouldn't have to run away I could have been close to you instead of keeping secrets. Then we wouldn't have had that whole Sara and Drake situation going on when I came back. Not to mention the mating part of our lives and then me being kidnapped. I could have had Jamie and Jamie would haven the best boy or girl that I could have ever asked for," I said.

I felt arms wrap around me "It's not your fault things happen for a reason and if anything it's my fault," Blaine said rubbing circles on my back trying to make me feel better. "If I didn't invite you to the mate banquet then you wouldn't have gotten hurt and you would have been in school when the fire happened. If I didn't try harder to get you then maybe you would have stayed with me. I should have found you before Shelby did I should have thought about New York you said that you always wanted to go there. I I looked for you there then I could have cleared things up with you instead of all that useless fighting when Shelby did find you. I should have been nice to you instead of kicking you out on our first night," Blaine said.

"So we're both wrong," I said.

"No I'm wrong it is all my fault I messed everything up," Blaine said.

"Oh shut up nothing is your fault it is all mine and you know it," I told him.

"Paisley," Blaine said giving me a look "As much as you want to say it you know that it was my fault," Blaine said.