Mall Sucks

The Alpha King 27

Chapter 27- Malls Suck

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

As soon as Blaine found out that I figured out everything he lifted me up in the air spinning me around. "Blaine put me down right now or so help me I am going to make you live in the closet for a week," I said threatening him.

Blaine reluctantly put me down at the threat that I gave him. Good I hope that he is scared of me needs to know his place I'm his mate and it's always the mates that are in charge. I looked at Blaine who had a full smile on his face, his hands were in fists and he was hoping up in down I could tell he wanted to hug me.

"Blaine," I said.

"Paisley!!!" he replied almost shouting.

I couldn't help to smile at him, then my smile was replaced as soon as he tackled me onto his bed hugging me closely to him. I sighed as I inhaled his scent and felt the shocks that were more...shocking.

"Get off of me Blaine," I said even though I loved feeling him whole remembering everything.

I knew that I had to be hard here after what he did to me I can't let him off so easy, right? He has to know what he did was wrong and I know he is truly sorry or else he wouldn't have told me what he did to me.

"Your still on my bad side mister," I said sternly scolding him.

I could see the frown on his face "You are defiantly back," He said giving a small smile. "So it's going to be like we first met, huh? Your still rejecting me and I have to keep fighting," he said asking.

"We'll see how it ends this time," I told him.

I ran out of his door I could tell that Blaine was behind me right on my heels I opened Shelby's door and found nothing. "Where's Shelby?" I asked her.

"I don't know probably shopping with Max," Blaine said shrugging.

I smiled "That's perfect I have to get her back for the time that she made me get waxed I almost forgot about that," I said going back into Blaine's room.

I went in his closet changing into some regular clothes other than my pajamas. I went downstairs to see Blaine on the couch watching TV and Socks was in his lap.

"Come on drive me to the mall so I can find Shelby and get her back," I said.

"Why?" Blaine wined.

"Because I said so," I replied putting my hands on my hips.

"But the mall is boring and we'll be there forever," Blaine said.

"Come on," I said grabbing his hand immediately feeling shocks I pulled him but Blaine just smirked knowing that it wasn't possible for me to lift him up. "Blaine!!" I said pulling him once again.

"I'll go on one condition," he said.

"Depends," I said I'm smarter than to agree ahead of time I might not like what he's going to say.

"We go to that store that my mom went to the one with all the bras and panties," Blaine said.

"Victoria's Secret?" I asked him.

He snapped his fingers "That one," he said.

"We'll see," I told him.

Blaine seemed to take that as a yes because he got up as fast as he could and ran outside towards his car. "Come on Paisley your slowing me down," Blaine yelled from the car.

When I got in the car I couldn't help but to look at the tree that Blaine and me planted. It wasn't until now that I actually felt true pity and regret over everything. Maybe when I didn't remember anything it was less sad because I had no emotional bond to anyone, but now looking back I felt tears. My heart skipped a thump and fell into my stomach my throat got swollen tight and my stomach clenched feeling my heart enter boundaries that it shouldn't have.